[DE]Rebecca

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

well the only reason i build limbo is to complete riven chalange get multiple headshot within single aim glide....now the limbo cannot even stop its own bullet... time to build zephyr i guess... thanks DE FeelsBadMan

I would like a small tweak on the Rift visuals for Limbo or a way to toggle them off. His rift powers hurt my eyes and give me a headache no matter how much I fiddle with the brightness settings, warframe power color settings, or the other visual settings. 

Thank you. 

On 2018-06-11 at 8:37 AM, WhiteMarker said:

Go to Jupiter, jump in one of those vents that blows you upwards, press RMB, and learn how to land headshots.
Maybe use Zephyr for her passive.
Easy as that...

I just gather a bunch and use penta or some explosive projectile and hit the ceiling above the enemies. Worked the first time with the penta and ogris. As long you have a group you’ll get 3 headshots lol.

Seeing a lot of salt from both sides of the Limbo rework, maybe I could offer two ideas to help improve Limbo?

1. While I agree that removing the stasis effects would help Limbo in the random lobby play there still are teams and individuals out there, myself included, that do use the current ability to help with farming, rivens, and the always fun Za Warudo now. Perhaps a compromise would be turning the current stasis into an augment for the changes your talking about now, this will allow late game players the ability to keep a familiar play style while also allowing new players to learn to play Limbo in groups without disrupting gameplay.

2. A lot of people are talking about how shortening the timer on stasis breaks it’s synergy with cataclysm. However I saw no one talking about how a shorter stasis also breaks the synergy with rift surge. Now the way I currently use stasis is if there is a group of enemies I absolutely need to lock down I will use cataclysm to place the group in the rift, lock them down with stasis, use rift surge to keep them in the rift, and then recast cataclysm on another group to maximize my crowd control. Because of the shortened time this creates a smaller window for me to perform actions like hacking or opening air supplies. Now this might sound crazy but perhaps reworking into a buff or heal for teammates inside the rift would better fit with Limbo’s current setup. I believe that by giving Limbo a healing ability, excluding the banish augment, would make him more desireable for team play and give Limbo a role outside of sole crowd control, allowing him to banish a team mate about to die then casting rift surge to perform a light heal and then allowing them to dash to return to the action. This also adds variety to the current healer roles of Trinity and Oberon with a unique play style to go along with it.

i think that these two changes would probably fix a lot of the current limbo issues while at the same time giving veteran players something there still used to and can enjoy.

TL:DR make limbo’s current stasis an augment and rework rift surge into a teammate buff/heal

• Upvote 1

In contrast to many other people...I think Titania's 3rd ability is the best one (floating into space problem aside), especially in enclosed halls of Corpus or underground cavern of Grineer. She can lock down an entire chamber with that one ability, preventing them from attacking the main objective in Mobile Defend or try to kill you in Survival. And if it's put in a tight corridor, they'd be standing still for almost a minute!

I only ever use the Pixie form when I am already swarmed.

There is no Shred for secondaries, give dex pixia some innate punchthrough at least, feels bad using an entire mod slot just for it.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-06-11 at 11:18 AM, Frenjo said:

Addendum: I'm not okay with the duration change of half base duration to stasis, at least make it 20 seconds. Seems that the playstyle that was originally encouraged has just gone straight out the window. Although I hope this'll encourage less 4 + 2 spam cataclysm-stasis

Decreasing limbo's base cataclysm range would be a better nerf to discourage the 4 + 2 spamming. Otherwise limbo can still have a good 30 seconds of a map covering time stop

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Enxel said:

There is no Shred for secondaries, give dex pixia some innate punchthrough at least, feels bad using an entire mod slot just for it.

There is the Seeker mod for secondaries that gives punchthru.  It's not dual stat like Shred, but good enough.  

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Seeker_(Mod)

Edited by DatDarkOne
edited to add wiki link

Can you buff Limbo's stasis base duration to 20? I feel like 15 is too low, and with almost maxed duration it's only around 42 seconds compared to his 4's duration being 90.

This is just me, but I feel the portal on dash should be removed, seeing as how no one really uses it and it's pretty obsolete. 

Plus, I wouldn't have to worry about dashing back into my portal when frantically dodging and switching between the Rift and the game. To me, it would feel a lot more fluid. 

Feel free to contest, but don't beat me over the head with it.

I am just tired of these stupid random nerfs that keep on happening that barely do anything, or even just ruin a frame/weapon (RIP Ember a frame that i hated but did not deserve a nerf of that magnitude, and a certain staff member deserves a time out and for their nerfhammer privilages revoked) just make stasis back to 30 seconds, or even 20, 15 is just too short compared to the original 30 seconds.

Also to those who liked the halving of the duration of stasis just because you did not like limbo, imagine if your favorite frame had one of their abilities damage, or range, or duration cut in half in exchange for a QoL change that should have been there by defult on release.