Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

As others have said already, PLEASE at least let just limbo freeze his own projectiles (and possibly give a benefit for doing so in the first place like dealing extra damage upon releasing them from stasis). It would be a real shame to see a neat mechanic like that thrown out just to appease to pubies.

As for Titania, I know this change was just for the upcoming separately-Moddable 'Exalted' weapons, but her other abilities could still use some tweaks as well, like tribute needing so many cast to make any good use from its buffs, to lantern becoming useless cause that one crewmen you cased it on read one too many peter pan books in their youth and went off to go find him...

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gr1mjaw:

i would suggest DE takes the hydroid Prime route and keep the good thing(limbos duration) as is until for a few weeks/days and monitor it, instead of reducing it in half and drive away potential buyers.

There is legitely no point in the duration nerf,if you sit in the cataclysm like you do anyway as limbo on mobile def,,you only recast it 1 more time

Just now, Malziel said:

So, you don't actually understand how Warframe powers work with Limbo. Warframe abilities always bypass stasis, that's how it's been since Limbo's inception. And we're all agreeing that letting allies shoot in the rift is a good thing, it's the duration nerf that's the real kick in the pants.

and this is proof you didn’t read my whole post. I said you could use abilities on the enemies but at higher levels your abilities aren’t going to be what kills enemies

The only thing I ask with limbo is to not remove his ability to stop his own weapons. Make it a part of Limbo's passive, so that if there are two Limbo's in a squad together, and one uses his 4+2 on an area and the other walks in, both Limbo's weapons will stop their projectiles in mid-air, allowing for the make-a-death-circle-of-projectiles-and-watch-all-the-enemies-die strategy to still be used while also allowing other non-limbo players to have fun.

il y a 1 minute, swiftasacoursing a dit :

and this is proof you didn’t read my whole post. I said you could use abilities on the enemies but at higher levels your abilities aren’t going to be what kills enemies

Maim, mallet, exalted weapons ect beg to differ lol...

So the "Nerf everything" trend continues? I mean i do not expect much anymore by now after Chroma's nerf but damn. Who's next on the chopping block?
Rhino is still tanky. Just as Inaros and Nidus are.
Nekros can survive even sorties as a support frame.
Or how about Frost? He is still one of the most useful Frames if it comes to defense.

1 minute ago, swiftasacoursing said:

My man, if you don't think Excal, Ivara, or Mesa can handle high level missions, I really wonder how you mod them. 

I don't feel like this Nerf to limbo is enough. Also Nerf the cataclysm range so they have to sacrifice to get the duration range build they crutch so deeply on.

The game play is disruptive. Nerfing range and duration would force players to carefully choose their builds as range and duration build would eat at efficiency and power. Having Limbo control when players can or can't affect enemies is still prevalent as players can still spam 4 then 3.

Just now, swiftasacoursing said:

exalted weapons don’t work. as literally everyone here is saying

1 minute ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Maim, mallet, exalted weapons ect beg to differ lol...

Quite the contrary, actually. It seems you're the only one under the incorrect assumption that Limbo somehow negates abilities. And we all know how assumptions work. :')

16 minutes ago, Theoden48 said:

Glad someone else understands the enjoyment of the rift boi, and how this kind of removes the amount of skill/precision etc that was required before for when to stasis and such. Also a lot of frames have damaging abilities like mesa 4 can kill enemies through the rift stasis or not. 

Essentially this entire situation stems from a bunch of people not understanding how Limbo works and complaining about him unnecessarily.  Well gg guys, you killed him. 

2 minutes ago, Malziel said:

My man, if you don't think Excal, Ivara, or Mesa can handle high level missions, I really wonder how you mod them. 

All of you are missing the point I’m making here because you just love being petty. What I’m saying is that limbo is a hard frame to work with because if an enemy is stuck in the rift your ONLY OPTION is to use an ability, which means energy. It would be so much easier to just not play with a limbo

b-but...

NOW I CAN'T ZA WARUDO

LIMBO IS USELESS, TRASH GAME, 0/10, #*!% LIFE BRB HANGING MYSELF

on a serious note, its good to see people will likely get less mad about limbos freezing time, but taking away that projectile freezing ruins a very fun aspect of limbo from a fun perspective.

please, dont do this...

@[DE]Rebecca If you are going to change Titania to Secondary mods is there any way you could add a dual Punch Through and Fire Rate mod for secondaries that is on par with Primed Shred? Cause Primed Shred was a pretty big part of my Titania build and as far as I can tell there are no dual Fire Rate/Punch Through mods for Secondaries.

1 minute ago, swiftasacoursing said:

All of you are missing the point I’m making here because you just love being petty. What I’m saying is that limbo is a hard frame to work with because if an enemy is stuck in the rift your ONLY OPTION is to use an ability, which means energy. It would be so much easier to just not play with a limbo

So, no, this a point you're bringing up just now:

4 minutes ago, swiftasacoursing said:

exalted weapons don’t work. as literally everyone here is saying

^is what you've been saying for these last few messages. You don't get to just change your point when you're wrong, but hey. Cheers man, I hope you enjoy the new Limbo, and I hope the duration won't get nerfed. 🙂

1 minute ago, Malziel said:

Quite the contrary, actually. It seems you're the only one under the incorrect assumption that Limbo somehow negates abilities. And we all know how assumptions work. :')

9 minutes ago, Serenna187 said:

As i already said further up Abilities do ignore the rift...

Not all abilities ignore the rift.  Those that are projectile based don't.  Quiver arrows, Navigator, or Artemis Bow Arrows all get stopped by Stasis.  Those are the ones I know for sure don't work because I tested them all when ever I run across a Limbo player using Stasis.  

1 hour ago, Frenjo said:

As someone who plays Limbo almost exclusively, with a developed playstyle. I can totally see the value of removing time stop affecting ally weapons, but why self weapons? It completely removes one of the core concepts of stasis, which was to have a line-up-your-shots-then-release-for-satisfaction playstyle. I kinda like it for the sake of not getting screamed at whenever I play my main warframe, but then, when do I ever actually use stasis unless the pod's dying?

Addendum: I'm not okay with the duration change of half base duration to stasis, at least make it 20 seconds. Seems that the playstyle that was originally encouraged has just gone straight out the window. Although I hope this'll encourage less 4 + 2 spam cataclysm-stasis, which even as someone who mains Limbo I really don't like outside of certain circumstances.

Sure stopping your projectiles is cool, and if you want to pretend you're DIO it's fun, but it's bad. A duration nerf to 15 seconds shouldn't be a problem honestly, and the trade off is well worth it. Being able to use whatever weapons you want is a huge boon not only to team play but also to personal choice. I haven't played Limbo much since his initial rework because there was no reason to unless I wanted to go melee only solo. This change is going to be an overall positive for more players than having the weapon stop remain even just for yourself.

1 hour ago, Qamelion said:

What Limbo needs is to banish enemies into the rift with his 1, while he is already in the rift.

While this is a good idea on one side, if you could banish enemies while in the rift, it would facilitate an invincible limbo. Basically, dash into rift, turn of stasis, banish, kill before stasis expires, banish enemies still in rift that arnt dead just before stasis expires, pop stasis again, rinse and repeat

Archived