[DE]Rebecca

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

"I have to press 2 more often to disable the map? De is ruining the game!"

if it seriously takes you more than 15 seconds to completely mow down a frozen enemy, it might be time to leave the mission in general.

seems like a big nerf to afk limbos tho

• Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BiatrizLP said:

suggest for:

Limbo you can press 2 skill for only very slowdown the time, hold 3 seconds ? you stop all bullet and gear of ally and enemy , for 5 seconds ? master of limbo concentrate to only stop enemy 

Titania maybe need to fuse 2 and 3 skill in one with some buffs and add some evading skill or damage skill

passive need to be changed 

yes I agree main limbo here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s sad really. I actually set aside money to buy the Limbo prime access. Now I’m not even going to bother.

• Like 3

Considering secondaries are the most expensive weapons, forma-wise, to mod, the exalted weapons need to come with a lot of polarities already, specially Madurai polarities.

stasis abruptly ending

idk if its just me, but my stasis some times prematurely ends. For example, I still have 30 secs on stasis but out of nowhere its gone. I obviously don't get hit by a nulifier or anything cuz my cataclysm is still going, buy stasis ends out of nowhere. Can you guys please look into this before releasing limbo prime?

1 minute ago, (XB1)CrimsonPheonix8 said:

stasis abruptly ending

idk if its just me, but my stasis some times prematurely ends. For example, I still have 30 secs on stasis but out of nowhere its gone. I obviously don't get hit by a nulifier or anything cuz my cataclysm is still going, buy stasis ends out of nowhere. Can you guys please look into this before releasing limbo prime?

Once enough projectiles are inside the rift plane it will end and beam weapons can end it faster.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

i put 5 formas on my titania what means that now exalted weapons are moddable, also this is meant to be a stealth nerf to the only snipers/bows sorties right?

21 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ah... so no exalted frames can benefit from shotgun-only sorties.

Due to exalted weapons having their own mods, they will actually stay powerful regardless of the weapon or lack of weapon during weapon only sorties.  This is actually a buff in those situations.  

now limbo with that nerfeo will serve for something? .. because it is nerfeando everything and masked with optimizations that make it more difficult to play? when they nerf their famous bugs that make us players lose things? Why is the game getting more boring? I would advise you to worry about creating new content and not nerfe everything you see as little by little all those players who cost so much will lose ... I guess nobody will answer this and that is because they are worth the same thing that their players say

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

And Limbo...
To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function.

This sounds awesome, but it feels a bit sad that we won't be able to pile up a bunch of bullets and unleash them all at once anymore.

Could you consider having Limbo's own projectiles frozen while Rift+Stasis is active, but they deal something like ~30% more damage (scalable with STR) to make up for it?

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, Frenjo said:

I can totally see the value of removing time stop affecting ally weapons, but why self weapons? It completely removes one of the core concepts of stasis, which was to have a line-up-your-shots-then-release-for-satisfaction playstyle.

I can sympathize with your view on this, however I feel that DE made the right choice in not affecting Limbo's weapons still while everyone else has free use.  The reason for that is Limbo is restricted to melee while allies can gun down enemies before he's even in range for the hits.  While you can toggle stasis to line up and shoot, allies can brazenly fire away.  It would render Limbo either hard CC focused support with minimal active combat role or would force him to fight enemies more aggressively which he's not equipped for given his heath/armor.

Allies being free to attack at range and still restricting Limbo would be just as detrimental to his gameplay as ignoring the Stasis issue altogether.  I love Limbo as is but allies having free reign to attack and causing me to waste ammo or energy with constant stasis toggling would just ruin so much of the combat for me.  I'm sure others agree

• Upvote 1

Justo ahora, (XB1)Teufel7777 dijo:

now limbo with that nerfeo will serve for something? .. because it is nerfeando everything and masked with optimizations that make it more difficult to play? when they nerf their famous bugs that make us players lose things? Why is the game getting more boring? I would advise you to worry about creating new content and not nerfe everything you see as little by little all those players who cost so much will lose ... I guess nobody will answer this and that is because they are worth the same thing that their players say

ahora limbo con ese nerfeo servirá para algo?..porque se esta nerfeando todo y lo enmascaran con optimizaciones que hacen mas dificil jugar? cuando nerfearan sus famosos bugs que hacen que nosotros los jugadores perdamos cosas?  porque el juego cada vez es mas aburrido? les aconsejaria preocuparse de crear contenido nuevo y no nerfear cada cosa que ven ya que poco a poco perderan todos esos jugadores que tanto les costo ganar...me imagino que nadie contestara esto y eso  es porque les vale una misma nada que opinen sus jugadores 

If Limbo's Stasis only will work enemies now, then the duration change is not needed.
Why half the duration instead of keeping duration timers in sync e.g. - the same?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Teufel7777 said:

ahora limbo con ese nerfeo servirá para algo?..porque se esta nerfeando todo y lo enmascaran con optimizaciones que hacen mas dificil jugar? cuando nerfearan sus famosos bugs que hacen que nosotros los jugadores perdamos cosas?  porque el juego cada vez es mas aburrido? les aconsejaria preocuparse de crear contenido nuevo y no nerfear cada cosa que ven ya que poco a poco perderan todos esos jugadores que tanto les costo ganar...me imagino que nadie contestara esto y eso  es porque les vale una misma nada que opinen sus jugadores.

Es cierto, pero con eso de armas exaltadas se nerfea hasta excalibur y mesa. Adiós juego efectivo y diversión.

Stasis or no, and banishing allies or no, Rift Surge still has a problem that makes it rather un-fun in general, with strong griefing potential.  Example:

1. Banish or Cataclysm to get enemies into the rift
  2. Rift Surge
  3. Drop Cataclysm if you used it
  4. Refresh Rift Surge as you want.  Enemies will only take the Rift-crossing damage as their time in the Rift expires.  Doesn't take high-level enemies to survive a few cycles and slow the killing to a crawl.

Instead, what if Rift Surge made enemies exist in both dimensions?  Limbo can sit in his Cataclysm or run around without one, and so long as he's keeping enemies chain-Rifted they're still accessible to his allies.  They can still hurt Tenno either in or out of the Rift... which would be where Stasis comes in, even if it needs to be nerfed some other way (say, freezing enemy projectiles too, but not the Surged enemies themselves?).  Don't take away Limbo's projectile-freezing... just let his teammates not miss out for not opting to join him in Za Warudo.

The other use of Rift Surge - killing Surged enemies making the Surge spread - never made much sense without the Rift Torrent augment, which uses those otherwise useless/inaccessible (to Limbo, anyway - they're still not in the Rift!) enemies to increase Limbo's damage.  Instead imagine Limbo and some of his teammates that actually want to be in the Rift with him (Banish -> Roll to opt-in?), all choosing Surged enemies to kill so they can fight at their own pace... while non-Rifted teammates take their chances against all the enemies at once.  But hek, if Tenno don't opt into the Rift, they can at least shoot anything they want, even if there is a Limbo in the squad.

Edited by mactrent
words and stuff
  • Upvote 1

hace 2 minutos, DEvilz13 dijo:

Es cierto, pero con eso de armas exaltadas se nerfea hasta excalibur y mesa. Adiós juego efectivo y diversión.

lamentablemente si

5 minutes ago, RogueVoxel said:

Can we please stop changing her 4th and actually make her first three abilities usable?

Well... I can tell you those are highly usable... It's like Valkyr: isn't only about 4, it works better when you combine the other 3 in the right moment.

Edited by DEvilz13
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@[DE]Rebecca Second Titania question, since Dex Pixia is shifting to Secondary Mods, will it still be effected by Rifle Amp or no? 

Because I shifted from Growing Power, which was initially interesting but ultimately really annoying build. As Titania is forced to flit in and out of Razorwing to interact with anything. Which turned into IMO way too much "whelp gotta get Growing Power back" for my taste. 

To Rifle amp which ultimately (if I recall) wasn't quite as effective but substantially more consistent and by proxy enjoyable game play experience with Titania. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, skysarmy said:

welp, can't do 3 headshots during aimglide any more, it seems

Uncle Vauban is always there for the 3 headshot challenge.

15s is too short for stasis 

It went from 90s (300% duration) to 45s ( same duration ) 

I'm not trying to hate on the devs trying to please the mass but sometimes they do hit too hard with their nerf hammers. Whining aside , 20 - 25s would be better but we can't have a "pleasing warframe" nowadays can we? 

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkTbINp.gif

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=714&h=8b6523cd3

• Applause 1

37 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ah... so no exalted frames can benefit from shotgun-only sorties.

RIP aim-glide headshot riven challenges.

You realize... the mods are ON the frame now, right? They are independent of the weapons? Any exalted weapon will work properly regardless of the weapons you have equipped? Excaliber can put out full damage in a secondary only sortie?

Use Mag for aim glide headshots, her 2 automatically makes you headshot enemies

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

This is not a buff. No Set mod use (since Augur can't trigger during Razorwing), no Hunter Munitions, less Status chance, all for a little bit more Crit chance and base damage from mods.

Limbo changes sound great, though.

?

Unless I'm missing something HM doesn't even work with Razorwing

Why less status on secondaries? Shotguns/rifles don't inherently have more status chance and their status mods are basically the same

I hope the philosophy is to flip the meta and make Limbo VERY popular in groups.  This seems like a good start but I'd love it if the meta completely flipped and he was the life of the party all of a sudden.  I think that'd make up for all the people asking for a 'don't group me with a Limbo' feature.

• Like 1

Revert Limbo's 3 to pre-rework while you're at it, and Titania needs a whole revisit first of all the buffs on her 2nd, a static lantern not that floating abomination , reduce her hitbox in razorwing as well give us the ability to use sentinel mods/abilities while in Razorwing or innate vacuum with a larger area

Ps: refreshable butterflies too or innate auto regenerattion after some time

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Upvote 3