Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

23 hours ago, StamFFS said:

Now how will we unlock the riven challenge which needs to get X headshot kills while air gliding? 😧

take loki and do a corpus defense let them surround the pod and then jump and shoot. Never understood why people used limbo for it as it's easy with anyone that can go invisible.

just dont think that cutting ability in half so teamates can shoot is a fair trade. 
maybe 25% or 30 but not 50 straight off.
not like i really enjoy playing limbo but he is balanced enough and doesnt need any nerfs, atleast now.

i suggest to rework limbo's abilities like that:
cataclysm becomes a channeled ability with less range and additional energy drain for each enemy inside (example - 0.50 for one enemy, 1 for 2 and so on);
rift surge gets more range at cost of duration (7 meters range and 20 seconds duration at rank 3);
stasis stays as it is and gets new augment that allows players shoot inside the rift and decreeses duration as mentioned before.

I kinda wonder if people would be more receptive to the time change on Stasis if they made it a channeled ability instead?

1 minute ago, CursedWarlock said:

That stasis dont affect your bullets could be augment. It would not be too strong since you sacrifice mod slot for it and people could have fun with setting up shots and then kill all enemies at once.

The problem with that is the whole reason for the change to the bullets is to stop Limbo from being so disruptive to other players. Making that an augment would rely on people making the effort and sacrificing a mod slot so they would just to play "better" with others. Most people wouldn't do that.

4 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I kinda wonder if people would be more receptive to the time change on Stasis if they made it a channeled ability instead?

The problem with that is the whole reason for the change to the bullets is to stop Limbo from being so disruptive to other players. Making that an augment would rely on people making the effort and sacrificing a mod slot so they would just to play "better" with others. Most people wouldn't do that.

I think the idea is that the augment would freeze bullets, without it we'd have the current proposed change.

i dont see taking away shotgun mods as a buff, i did several tests in the simulacron to find the best weapon for titiania and without a doubt it was the tigris prime, sweeping serration + high status, that being said MAYBE she can benefit from hydraulic crosshairs so ill hold my judgement but i would also ask for a slight buff to her crit chance then so we can use hybrid builds on dex pixia

as for limbo im reading it now but even if its an augment i implore you to consider leaving projectile stop for limbo alone, i get people have been moaning but for limbo fans we have found ways to have fun with our time stop

Could Limbo also get a single target banish on cast, and an aoe banish on the reticle when charged? I see the value of group banishing, but too often do I banish allies or surrounding enemies I didn’t mean to banish because they were a little too close to my intended target/s.

32 minutes ago, Oreades said:

im pretty sure people that run limbo with squad have a spare slot.
limbo mains mostly run solo and with god-like builds that in most cases balance betwen range and duration.

Le 11/06/2018 à 20:11, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds.

Since limbo has pretty much infinite energy, that won't change a single thing.

At least there will be less forum polution

A question on the new exalted system as a whole.

Will this open up mods that previously did not transfer to exalted weapons to now be used on them?  For example, while drifting contact did work on exalted melees, blood rush never did, and Ivara's bow currently gets no benefit from argon scope.

Also, will Atlas, Gara, Khora, etc. have their "exalted melee" 1 abilities moddable?  I assume Wukong's 1 will scale with his exalted staff?

Please DONT HALF stasis duration, just dont, the change to allow guns to work in stasis is how it should have been like from the beginning, with MAX duration possible 45 Seconds VS 90 Seconds(current max duration)... this  will just be a flat nerf with a QoL Change, just keep is as a 30 seconds base, a actual good possible change would be to do somthing like Holding banish for 1 second to remove all non-limbos from the rift as a panic button in case rift surge spreads too far.

And Titania's 4 does not need changes, her 1-3 need changes, like locking the enemies in a AoE Sphere around the cast areas for her 1, Making the buffs from her 2 actualy be useful, and make her 3's damage scale with the targeted enemy's health shields and armor, and not float away as much, the main issue with titania is that her 1 and 3 are way too floaty

4 minutes ago, Callback said:

A question on the new exalted system as a whole.

Will this open up mods that previously did not transfer to exalted weapons to now be used on them?  For example, while drifting contact did work on exalted melees, blood rush never did, and Ivara's bow currently gets no benefit from argon scope.

Also, will Atlas, Gara, Khora, etc. have their "exalted melee" 1 abilities moddable?  I assume Wukong's 1 will scale with his exalted staff?

i belive frames without exalted weapons wont have such option option cause they use thier powers dirrecly instead of summoning weapons and using energy as ammonation or just way to keep it on

9 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

Limbo only has 3 augment mods, Stasis being the only ability not to have one. This could make it a decent augment for those Limbos who still want THEIR OWN projectiles to be affected by stasis (not ally's) and finally let Limbo have all 4 augments.

And lose a mod slot for the crybabies? How about the augment mod makes it so that the bullets aren't frozen instead?

5 minutes ago, Callback said:

Ivara's bow currently gets no benefit from argon scope.

Actually Argon Scope does work on Artemis Bow.  It requires getting the headshot with the center arrow of the spread to trigger it.  I'm not sure about Concentrated Arrow.  Either way, you should be able to see how using Argon Scope would be a wasted mod slot.  

I suppose it was a good thing I came here to check up on the Titania rework process before I threw down a few formas on Sybaris Prime as her new primary weapon for Razorwing. But,as awesome as this may be for Razorwing, as others have likely already stated changing Dex Pixia and Diwata won't get people to suddenly decide they want to use her other skills. Well, I suppose we'll just have to keep waiting.

That said, a stat increase for Diwata is certainly a welcoming change, considering that Diwata is, uh... yeah...

Huh? Limbo? What's that? Is it a fun party game?

Some people in this thread think that saying "just recast stasis" is a good argument against the people that don't like that the duration on stasis get's cut in half.
We could use that same line of thinking for why all other warframe abilities should only last half as long as they do now.

4 minutes ago, unknown418 said:

Some people in this thread think that saying "just recast stasis" is a good argument against the people that don't like that the duration on stasis get's cut in half.
We could use that same line of thinking for why all other warframe abilities should only last half as long as they do now.

Yes, but Limbo has infinite energy.

40 minutes ago, Amrith_Menon said:

Aren't the new frame reworks op? Just look at saryn, now limbo ........ hope more frames get this treatment (still hurt about jump trin nerf)

Not really OP, more like he is less of a nuisance to teammates.  Also, Saryn isn’t even that OP unless you are doing Onslaught, which is basically her playground.

Archived