Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

While I'm very, very happy about Limbo's new QoL changes, why in the world do you have to nerf the duration of Stasis? This is patently uncalled for and a slap in the face to anyone that enjoys playing Limbo. I hope that this nerf won't make it to live, this is very disappointing.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. All Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

As a Limbo main... DEAR GOD, THANK YOU!!!!! I'll gladly take the duration reduction if it makes people stop *@##$ing when I bring Limbo into missions.

9 minutes ago, StamFFS said:

Now how will we unlock the riven challenge which needs to get X headshot kills while air gliding? 😧

Get a cc frame in a survival with plenty space to do a high bulletjump and glide and shoot at them? I've always done them like that, never thought about Limbo's cata and stasis Lol.

As for the changes, I already said sometime ago if they ever changed Limbo's stasis + cataclysm to work without affecting ally bullets, that'd be completely broken. He's gonna be the ultimate cheese frame now for every comp. Not that I'm against it, but it's gonna need a nerf I bet (even though he already got hit by a 50% duration one).

Just now, Malziel said:

While I'm very, very happy about Limbo's new QoL changes, why in the world do you have to nerf the duration of Stasis? This is patently uncalled for and a slap in the face to anyone that enjoys playing Limbo. I hope that this nerf won't make it to live, this is very disappointing.

If they didn't shorten the duration, then this change would be straight up a buff for Limbo.
And Limbo doesn't need buffs, considering he can render any enemy in the game helpless. The shorter duration is fine. Just mod for some duration and you are set. I mean, Limbo doesn't really need strength that much. So it's easy to go for some duration...

17 minutes ago, Qamelion said:

What Limbo needs is to banish enemies into the rift with his 1, while he is already in the rift.
..and of cource vice versa. It allows a faster play style.
Since years I always try to banish enemies in/out into my "current world".
This mechanic is also great for teamplay. When an enemy is currently in the rift you can immediately bring him back into the normal world.
Result is that your teammates can activly kill the enemy and don't get upset with you as a Limbo player.

FondMaleDipper-max-1mb.gif

We asked for this so many times during the initial rework thread, as banish initially behaved that way, but that got nowhere.

2 minutes ago, oldversions said:

As a Limbo main... DEAR GOD, THANK YOU!!!!! I'll gladly take the duration reduction if it makes people stop *@##$ing when I bring Limbo into missions.

except there is no need for a nerf........................

Can we have old banish back as well please? The new cone brings unwanted enemies and such into the rift. We already have Cactaclysm for that.

Banishing from across planes has always been way better.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Titania!

Dex Pixia will use SECONDARY mods! Since there are no dual-primaries in game, we felt it was best to use Secondary Mods to not only buff, but also be consistent! 

And Limbo...

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. All Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Hooray for Dex Pixia buff,now bring Magnum Force in line with its counterparts to not indirectly nerf it anyway

So weapon use while stasis is on is legit now?You just replaced a salt dispenser with sugar.BUT the stasis duration nerf adds absolutely nothing,if you use it,you chill your nuggets anyway and having to recast it after 40,or 80 sec changes nothing,a pointless nerf

14 minutes ago, StamFFS said:

Now how will we unlock the riven challenge which needs to get X headshot kills while air gliding?

>survival mission (I like the ones in the Void)
>find a dead end
>wait for enemies to rush in in line
>jump, aim, shoot

I always do that challenge with this method using either a fully auto weapon or tigris prime.

Gerade eben schrieb -BM-Inservio:

Ugh will you puh-LEASE change Limbo's ult to stop it affecting buttons? 90% of the reason I don't play with Limbo's in party is that they think trolling elevator buttons is funny.

operators aren't affected by the rift,,,a simple work around

31 minutes ago, Aldrr said:

Now this should be interesting

How duration changes, will need some personal testing >.< Currently limbo is one of my go-to mobile defense / rescue frames, especially for sorties, where he can lock down the area for an extended duration, allowing my Tenno to waltz around and hack things without getting shot at.

Cataclysmic Continuum is your friend

Wow. I did not even realize Limbo's time stop HAD a 30 second base duration, that's... completely absurd. Even cut in half, 15 seconds before duration mods sounds like it should be way more than enough for any usage. Still enough time to kill everything that's stunned, and way more than enough time to regen the energy if you just want to use it for perpetual lockdown.

How are we not going to have problems with Stasis timing if Stasis and Cataclysm have the exact same time? Leave it as it is, Limbo makes players think on how to use a frame. If you're going to change Stasis duration change Cataclysm duration aswell, many limbo players are used to Stasis and Cataclysm having the same duration or don't change it at all.

Yeah, how about you try justifying that Limbo nerf?  Is there an actual reason for it?  Because the only discernible reason is because you gave him something good but you can't just leave a good thing the way it is.  Why.  Are.  You.  Nerfing.  Limbo.

Gerade eben schrieb OvisCaedo:

Wow. I did not even realize Limbo's time stop HAD a 30 second base duration, that's... completely absurd. Even cut in half, 15 seconds before duration mods sounds like it should be way more than enough for any usage. Still enough time to kill everything that's stunned, and way more than enough time to regen the energy if you just want to use it for perpetual lockdown.

it basicly changes nothing,in mobile defense you will recast it once per console and call it a day..its a useless nerf

Archived