Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

Look as a active Limbo main i never thought id see the day this change could come. God im so wet right now.

Being able to play Bubble builds and not getting flamed and being able to move my damage buff to my guns makes me so happy.

Quick and easy solution for all of the people who still want to Za Warudo, just make it an augment. Problem solved.

I'm not sure why people think the change to Limbo would be OP without the duration nerf. Enemies inside the rift are frozen and can't fire anyways, so nothing changes there. Bosses can still move in the rift but would be able to fire now, that's a small nerf right there. We could already kill things frozen in the rift super fast, it was just annoying as **** for anyone not Limbo. The duration nerf was not needed at all.

Limbo main here

Love the changes. Not a fan of the nerf, but it's bearable I guess. Though I think 20 seconds base would be more fair.

But, if you do indeed make this change, please remove the mechanic that causes cataclysm to shrink with time. It will be impossible to actually get a chance to shoot enemies that are attempting to enter it because the rift's edge will retreat so quickly.

Also, I do prefer being able to shoot as well. Ze warudo is neat and all, but it's just a meme. I've never found it actually useful, it just slows me down unless I'm using melee. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Spoiler

baINLAUH.jpg

Great to see Stasis not affecting teammates' items anymore, but the duration change is an excellent bonus!

5 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

While this is a good idea on one side, if you could banish enemies while in the rift, it would facilitate an invincible limbo. Basically, dash into rift, turn of stasis, banish, kill before stasis expires, banish enemies still in rift that arnt dead just before stasis expires, pop stasis again, rinse and repeat

Points at Valkyr, who is literally invincible

Points at Nidus, who is literally undying

Your point? At least as Limbo it requires some thinking and process.

Well, I feel like Limbo will need an actual rework of his abilities if you want to please both the fans and the players that will most certainly play with him when Limbo Prime gets here 

If you're going to cut the duration in half why not make a new augment mod for limbo that increases damage done while in the rift the more enemies that are trapped inside of it? This idea is copyrighted i demand a free limbo Prime Access pack if you use it (Lol)

So essentially you and your team can let the enemies stack up and wait for a while then let loose on them! 

il y a 2 minutes, owendawgx a dit :

Is it possible to also change it so that when you target enemies with Banish it ignores teammates, and vice versa? If I'm Banishing enemies it's still annoying for others if I'm accidentally banishing them as well. 

it's a "cone" in front of you. Doubt they can do that with how it works

Wish we had a rift we could see better in and it would be amazing if the rift was an area the players could go to and have it be like a empty battle arena or customizable area. The changes are nice for us players in teamwork however I feel like he still needs tweaking his only real survival is through the rift which isn't so much in his favor since the enemies can still kill him there just as easy without stasis.

15 minutes ago, swiftasacoursing said:

All of you are missing the point I’m making here because you just love being petty. What I’m saying is that limbo is a hard frame to work with because if an enemy is stuck in the rift your ONLY OPTION is to use an ability, which means energy. It would be so much easier to just not play with a limbo

Or if you are also in the rift, likely due to it being the stasis cataclysm combo that is so common and they are changing, then you can simply use your melee. And when modded properly melees do a LOT of damage.

1 minute ago, Slayer116 said:

Wish we had a rift we could see better in and it would be amazing if the rift was an area the players could go to and have it be like a empty battle arena or customizable area. The changes are nice for us players in teamwork however I feel like he still needs tweaking his only real survival is through the rift which isn't so much in his favor since the enemies can still kill him there just as easy without stasis.

I was thinking exactly the same thing anything that enters the rift will teleport to a plain and maybe you and allies can deal additional damage while in it? So many cool stuff can be done!

@[DE]Rebecca I had a less conflictive suggestion:

• If stasis is active, the allies (and centinels) shots simply get out of the rift and only hit non rifted enemies, so cataclysm+stasis can work something like frost dome, limbo shots still frozen (because is realy fun for limbo players) and everithink else interactions unchanged(mele, powers, etc.)

sorry for my bad english.

1 minute ago, Slayer116 said:

To that end its the same for alot of other frame but not all,Limbo's main survivability is being able to rift in and out with dash and being pseudo invincible suits fine with me.He is a spellcaster and being squishy outside of using abilities is normal.If you still cant take the fact that limbo is real paper outside of his rift then you can burden yourself to use arcanes and mods.

Archived