Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about obtacle course

JadenRagnarok

after me and a friend of mine made a really annoying to beat obstacle course someone just came in and use operator mode to dash through most of it making it as good as useless
why can we even use operator mode for obstacle course ? like almost all what we make of obstacle course anyone can just ignore it all and dash to the end of it with operator
also why the ammo for weapons is like dojo pvp room ? i mean the ammo don't reset when ya fail the obstacle course and end up running out of the ammo then ya need to get out of the obstacle course and it will send you to random room in the dojo instead of the same obstacle course room or at least the room that lead to it then go back again so ya can get ammo to your weapons
tl;dr
1. operator mode can dash through all obstacle course and make it as good as useless which is really bad imho.
2.ammo don't reset when ya fail the obstacle course and if ya run out of ammo ya need to leave the obstacle course and get back in to refill your ammo.

There will always be those people that cheese every challenge they are confronted with. Restricting operator use should be up to players, not universally removed by DE. I would create gates or options to either force or restrict operator mode. This would give players freedom of choice when they build the course.

On the topic of ammo, this should be replenished if you fail.

Also, Clan and Dojo feedback usually ends up here: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/83-clan-dojo/.

There is also a thread regarding Operator usage here:

Edited by --Q--Voltage

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

There will always be those people that cheese every challenge they are confronted with. Restricting operator use should be up to players, not universally removed from DE.

what is the point of making an obstacle course that isn't restricted by operator void mode ?
feel free to cheese it without using warframe abilities and using mods with frames passive or anything like that but operator mode make the obstacle course useless to try and be creative with it

4 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Don't block operator use.

Switch mid air for additional air distance sounds like you could make some amazing things with it.

However an option what you want to allow in the settings of the course would be nice.

i would welcome such a change