Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least seen Warframes?

Risetre

From my experience with public groups, I've rarely seen: Ash, Atlas, Equinox (outside of Onslaught), Gara, Nezha, Titania and Wukong. Either the hard to get ones or the very niche ones. Seems like some just stick with their favorites. I know I do most of the time.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

Titania, Nezha, Wukong, Vauban.

Coincidentally all bad frames with only a few ( if any) niche uses.

Clearly you've never bothered to play Titania cause she hits like a freight train. That or you consider everything being dead to be a niche application 😛

5 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Clearly you've never bothered to play Titania cause she hits like a freight train. That or you consider everything being dead to be a niche application 😛

What I am saying is that a good frame is relevant, she is not played because she is not relevant. Anything she can do well another frame can do better.

II can't recall ever having been in a PUG with an Atlas, Inaros, Vauban or Wukong. Sometimes I take my own Inaros out for a PUG spin just to liven things up a little.

Though being a Nezha mainer, I'm kind of surprised to see people think he's rarer than others -- I see him quite often, I've been in PUGs where 2, sometimes 3 of them were Nezhas.