Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Coming June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

21 minutes ago, Emulad0or said:

I actually do this to Volt because of speed, but I can't blame people for doing this to Limbo

If they change it so that Limbo never stops any other players from doing anything ever, which includes shooting out of the bubble and a rework to the rift portal that stops you doing anything then that will be ok.

After 3 years of waiting, finally he's here. My anxiety was screaming at me, "they're going to mess it up, the design's going to look bad" - BUT I LOVE IT! Holy hell DE you nailed it.

Bat wings hat is very Baron Samedi and definitely can see the inspiration from all the original Limbo themes going on here. Got another happy long-time Limbo main here DE ❤️

42 minutes ago, maxedpotato said:

Primed depression for every non Limbo player incoming 😞

Actually I'm pretty content with this.  I was anxious about the potential of months on solo but, they're fixing the problem, so I see no cause for concern.

@[DE]Danielle Is there anyway to change the boosters from the Prime Accessories Pack? I am already about 90 days out on Affinity and credit boosters. It would be nice if I could change these out with resource and resource drop chance boosters. It would be much appreciated. 

By the way you guys did an amazing job with Limbo Prime. He looks amazing.

giphy.gif

Seriously, Limbo is beautiful, the sigil looks nice, the weapons are sweet.

nn96xc1j39qz.png

BUT I am not sure about the Oblivia Prime Syandana, hope is not 2 leathery for my taste...

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, I just hope it doesn't end up like the Abrasys, Broca or Centuria's clothe physics.

Hope it behaves more like a regular Izvara or tenogen Repala's clothe physics.

You've got this Limbo main very excited, and slightly fearful of the changes and the coming flood of other Limbo players... Still hoping Stasis will get a universal toggle, along with keeping the cool factor of holding your own projectiles in Stasis until it is deactivated. Also, that tease on the Pyrana Prime!

KTGHKC5.jpg?1

Finally, a nice skin for Limbo unlike the normal Limbo skin :whew:

I'm just affraid if we don't see the Limbo rework before the Limbo Prime release (on consoles because i think PC will have the rework with The Sacrifice quest), because a lot of ppls don't really know how to play Limbo...

For conclude, a Prime version of the Grineers and Infested Mob Def GOD, i like that !!! and he's great in Grineers and Infested Exc too, but Mob Def, wow, so great :cool:

PS : i don't know why i can't post in the PC Sacrifice update thread, so i will post here. I hope DE will not doing Spoilers about The Sacrifice in the Tennocon 2018 if we (console players) don't have the update before the Tennocon 2018, because i've waiting 1 year for this Convention...

Archived