Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Coming June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

Just now, DarkLight748 said:

Join a game: See if there is a Limbo. Yes -> Leave -> Go to join a game, No -> Continue.

Did you even bother reading the post and the changes to Limbo that makes him not have any effect on your gameplay? I'm not even a Limbo enthusiast but damn, the salt is real.

9 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

you do realize they got rid of stasis stopping the projectiles from team mates right?

8 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

Did you even bother reading the post and the changes to Limbo that makes him not have any effect on your gameplay? I'm not even a Limbo enthusiast but damn, the salt is real.

The only way to fix Limbo is to have it removed or create a new frame and call it Limbo with the same skin.

Just now, DarkLight748 said:

The only way to fix Limbo is to have it removed to create a new frame and call it Limbo with the same skin.

Someone seems like they've jumped on the hate bandwagon. They're changing Limbo to make him more friendly for the team. I'm expecting some sort of addition of a time-between-casting for Banish, just to stop the people who do that purposefully.

40 minutes ago, den2k said:

Destreza Prime... my mouth is watering profusely.

Yeah, not having people aborting 3 nanoseconds after they spot a Limbo is definitely a nerf.

That’s not the nerf. The nerf is stasis’s duration being cut in half

7 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Yeah. The one prime access I actually planned to buy and had money saved up for it.

Yeah, right. I'm sure you did buddy.

Either way you aren't going to affect DE by one single prime access pack not being bought. DE isn't working at a loss releasing Limbo Prime anyway. So I don't see what message you was trying to bring by saying you wont buy it besides look like a child having a tantrum over a mechanic change that isn't going to make a huge difference regardless.

So his duration has been dropped to compensate for allowing allies to shoot stationary targets without frozen bullet travel? So what? His abilities still do what they were designed to do. Every frame has had changes done to them and people have learned to adapt.

I honestly love limbo! He's my favourite frame ever, just check my stats in my profile page and you'll know I'm not kidding. But DE, one small request. Since you're fixing stassis and reducing the duration, can we please get a buff in cataclysm's damage? I played the game after his rework so I don't know how good the old cataclysm was but you're kinda taking away his gear and the thing that made him unique. I mean sure it'll help calm the easily excited ones but please, please, please buff him damage wise. An earnest request. 

It just feels like an overall nerf made just to appease the limbo haters. Please DE, I know you listen to us. Thanks!

P.S : Limbo Prime Master Race

18 minutes ago, Vilemyre said:

Yeah, right. I'm sure you did buddy.

Either way you aren't going to affect DE by one single prime access pack not being bought. DE isn't working at a loss releasing Limbo Prime anyway. So I don't see what message you was trying to bring by saying you wont buy it besides look like a child having a tantrum over a mechanic change that isn't going to make a huge difference regardless.

So his duration has been dropped to compensate for allowing allies to shoot stationary targets without frozen bullet travel? So what? His abilities still do what they were designed to do. Every frame has had changes done to them and people have learned to adapt.

Condescending much?

The part that’s especially frustrating is that stasis doesn’t even affect his own projectiles anymore. Without that, he’s just a more effective but also more boring vauban.

I’d be fine with letting allies use their guns alone. That would have made the prime access bearable for the next few months before people eventually leave him to rot, leaving the mains.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Wow.

And watch those pyrana rivens shoot up in price...

Not like they didn't already.

Haven't you seen people trying to buy Pyrana rivens in trade chat for 50, 100, 150 or 200p for the past week?

Just now, ljmadruga said:

Condescending much?

The part that’s especially frustrating is that stasis doesn’t even affect his own projectiles anymore. Without that, he’s just a more effective but also more boring vauban.

I’d be fine with letting allies use their guns alone. That would have made the prime access bearable for the next few months before people eventually leave him to rot, leaving the mains.

Learn

To

Adapt

I'm not gonna give you sympathy because he got changed. Had my own favorite frames reworked but I don't take it to the forums to doomsay that their use is ruined and they are unplayable.

And so what if it doesn't affect his own projectiles? You'd look like a moron if you shot stuff and it stayed in air while everyone else obliterated everything instantly with the same duration. Good job you wasted bullets.

Archived