Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Coming June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

DIO PRIME IS FINALLY COMING !

All praise the only Warframe ! The Noblest of them all ! The Smartest of them all ! The Sexier of them all ! The one who gets all the Saryns and the Mesas! 

Sorry, i had too (this is what happens when you lose stupid bets with friends 🤣)

It is a "nerf" no other way to look at it, but actual power-creep in Warframe is so out of this world anything not dying before you enter the actual mission is considered slow clear speed. In my opinion I'd prefer the game fight back more and not feel as tho I'm shoveling uncompressed snow with a jet turbine on rocket fuel. Really looking forward to the melee update/fix, less snow shoveling hopefully 😄

@[DE]Danielle,

Will console be getting the Stasis rework with prime access? 

I have the same concern the PC people did, that we will have an influx of Limbos in game wreaking havoc on the dimension until we get the Sacrifice update...

Also, as someone who plays him regularly I look forward to not being burned at the stake after I buy the Prime Access and Prime Accessories. Lol

59 minutes ago, Albayne said:

It is a "nerf" no other way to look at it, but actual power-creep in Warframe is so out of this world anything not dying before you enter the actual mission is considered slow clear speed. In my opinion I'd prefer the game fight back more and not feel as tho I'm shoveling uncompressed snow with a jet turbine on rocket fuel. Really looking forward to the melee update/fix, less snow shoveling hopefully 😄

I guess you don't do endless runs then... If not, don't talk about the game not fighting back 😛

Archived