Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Coming June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

39 minutes ago, TheAncientRuins said:

I guess you don't do endless runs then... If not, don't talk about the game not fighting back 😛

I see you took this as an attack on your view of the game, which it was not, but back to the point. You have to realize that you finding endless hard does not necessarily make me have to find them challenging. I mean for example i find it challenging to find weapons that synergies in a fun and interactive way for example the scourge spear and the dual toxocyst, or mags magnetize combed with the radiation shotgun. I don't find it hard to play the immortal warframes for 3 hours in the same mission.

So not wanting to play for 2 hours before the game starts fighting back is in your opinion better than being able to have tough enemies out the gate?

Am I the only one disappointed by the removal of Limbo's "Matrix Mode"? I had so much fun voiding a crowd of enemies, firing a few shotgun shells into all their faces, then bringing the bubble down to watch every last one just disintegrate. Oh, and who could forget the "Choke Point Barage"? Set up your stasis bubble in some dead-end hallway, fire off a ton of arrows, then release all the fury on whoever was dumb enough to step into the stream. Yea, I get that it was sometimes annoying to shoot stasis enemies and have them not die, but they still took damage so there wasn't anything lost. And even then, melee swings could still kill stasis enemies. Limbo was the only frame capable of pulling a Matrix, but now it's been removed and one of his more fun aspects removed with it. Please DE, bring this back.

16 minutes ago, Nighthawk111 said:

Am I the only one disappointed by the removal of Limbo's "Matrix Mode"? I had so much fun voiding a crowd of enemies, firing a few shotgun shells into all their faces, then bringing the bubble down to watch every last one just disintegrate. Oh, and who could forget the "Choke Point Barage"? Set up your stasis bubble in some dead-end hallway, fire off a ton of arrows, then release all the fury on whoever was dumb enough to step into the stream. Yea, I get that it was sometimes annoying to shoot stasis enemies and have them not die, but they still took damage so there wasn't anything lost. And even then, melee swings could still kill stasis enemies. Limbo was the only frame capable of pulling a Matrix, but now it's been removed and one of his more fun aspects removed with it. Please DE, bring this back.

Maybe it was fun, in solo mode.

But in normal public missions it was just annoying. Stopping your bullets and someone just enters the area and slash them with melee, making all your work pointless.

1 minute ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

You didn't notice the Limbo PA was coming out today?

no, becuase if i did i would have waited

13 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

No 11 AM EST drop? Very unusual. DE Likes morning releases for primes. I can’t think of the last time they haven’t done a morning release. 

So, question in mind is what’s the hold up? 

Limbo Stasis-ed the Drop of the Prime!!!! 🙂 LOL JK JK

Archived