[DE]Danielle

Where is Update 23!? [LIVE]

So I'll finally be able to get Limbo(Prime) through Relics... I'm still on that darn excavation mission in his quest for the neuroptics... after the nth amount of excavators I just left that quest in 'limbo'... 😁

Just now, -WBA-Otse said:

Good morning everyone, getting prepaired for de Update.

one of my favorite songs by Creed, 

• Haha 1

I really hope it will be at least functional release, not like those many with game-breaking bugs before.

I had a feeling this update isn't going to be as good as war within (it adds rivens) and PoE. (it adds open-world, and many additions)

Sacrifice (it adds new UI, and umbra?)

It's maybe like a rushed update, since they're all focused onto making open world Venus.

sorry if I seemed salty but that's realistic.

Zitat

a cinematic quest

I don't really get the "hype" for something which possibly could be consisting of 70% ingame cutscenes & 30% actual gameplay, which in turn won't be bringing anything acutally "new" to the table which is the current gameplay.

Wasn't very fond of war within forced operator parts & the constant cutscenes didn't made it any better.

But thats just my 2 cents

Edited by D3thpool

1 минуту назад, Gussygoose сказал:

I had a feeling this update isn't going to be as good as war within (it adds rivens) and PoE. (it adds open-world, and many additions)

Sacrifice (it adds new UI, and umbra?)

It's maybe like a rushed update, since they're all focused onto making open world Venus.

sorry if I seemed salty but that's realistic.

Sacrifice also brings lore and a lot of information about nature of warframes. Maybe we`ll get space mom back. And this update not only about Ex Umbra, but Umbra type of warframes. 

1 minute ago, ______Dread______ said:

Sacrifice also brings lore and a lot of information about nature of warframes. Maybe we`ll get space mom back. And this update not only about Ex Umbra, but Umbra type of warframes. 

There have been some speculations about that, starting with the tree wilting in the beginning of the new trailer... we'll never know till we play it. I'm just as hyped as much as the next guy... only problem I see with the update is this:

I've been a Excalibur for 5 years... it's gonna take ANOTHER 5 years to update my Most Used Warframe to Umbra!! XD

Least in the Personal quarters I'll have my old Excalibur up on display in the personal quarters for good memories. 🙂

56 minutes ago, MagentTanau said:

So I'll finally be able to get Limbo(Prime) through Relics... I'm still on that darn excavation mission in his quest for the neuroptics... after the nth amount of excavators I just left that quest in 'limbo'... 😁

You'll need Limbo Theorem completed to do the the sacrifice if I'm not mistaken..

17 hours ago, Blade said:

"It is not launching today, but this week is still our aim!"

The use of the word "aim" is making me hella anxious. Does that mean there's really a possibility that we could be waiting another week for The Sacrifice? This is really running into releasing at Tennocon at this rate.

What kind of finishing touches are they doing that it takes this long just to release the quest?

I don't mean to be so salty, but damn this is taking way longer than it reasonably should. They've had almost a full year to work on this since Tennocon 2017.

You do not mean to be salty, but this is taking longer than is reasonable. By all means please tell me how long it would take you to program the assests, code the necessary files, bug check it all, create the art work, and manage to also put out other updates and maintain the game. I am just asking since you are a game developer right? I mean you know what is reasonable. I went to college for game design. But obviously you have a better grasp than me...

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, eXotic said:

You'll need Limbo Theorem completed to do the the sacrifice if I'm not mistaken..

No you don’t I haven’t completed limbos quest and I have completed all the requirements and I got an email saying I did the prologue and now to wait for the sacrifice.

twenty six registered lo...users crying.

i like it. DE, please, dont rush. this whiny babes need time

btw. FUDGE LIMBO

We know all of you put in a lot of time and effort to keep us impatient internet freaks entertained.
All I'll say other than that is much love to all the DE crew for a great game. They whine, but they love ya.

P.s.
Some might hold their breath and pass out. I, personally find this acceptable as some whine too much and it can be irritating =P
Take your time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frontez said:

Where is the Update???

IF they are already working (it is 7:30 there), the update is most likely in DE's bug finding lab where they put it through excruciating tests to see if there are any mistakes, which then get solved in their fixing bay, where programmers are enslaved to fix the bugs constantly, without time to rest.

Howl all you want, the update won't get here any faster!

Please Tenno, leaving snide remarks about the Devs delaying an update in an effort to bring a higher quality and more polished product is not helpful either! Would you rather they fixed the bug that crashes you to desk top right before the Lotus / Ballas sex scene, or would you rather not get to see Ballas' gigantic blue arm in action? (DE pls?)

Thank you for your continued hard work DE! 

Edited by aNNomaNd3r
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

We have options to playe cinematic quests again and again so I don't care about bugs... I just need umbrq 😏👍