[DE]Danielle

Where is Update 23!? [LIVE]

Just now, Aleksi134 said:

*Announces quest for this week* *Isnt actually sure that will finnish it this week* DE confident as always...

The delay within

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Howl all you want but the update isn't coming today 😂

Edited by Xsoskeleton
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 2

Lol as usual on Wednesday a post that say something will not launch....but we all know by now lmfao it's become the standard in the past year.

" It is not launching today, but this week is STILL our aim! "

Keyword : " still "

I bet it's not even coming this week, hurry update the website and just post Next Week for good peace of all the Hyper Hyping nerds ahahah

But hey it was announced that their hopes were to deliver it before the end of 2017, what is it a week after 6 months of delay already , right ? Mega LoL

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 3
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

My thinking that it gonna be tomorrow but if they are working really hard it could be that DE can't quite keep up and delaying. Well take your time...

Thank you all for the hard work <3 Even though i would love it to release today, its best if its dropped when ready. Love you all and i appreciate all you've done for us.

- A Crappy South African Tenno with bad ping

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

cut them some slack, they have been doing there best to bring this to us, there just doing quality checks and making sure that we dont get front loaded with bugs. DE take your time im excited and good luck on your release. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 5

If the UI stuff is delaying deployment, just leave that for later PLEASE. UI is nice, but I am dying for Umbra/Sacrifice over here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Howl all you want

but it will not stop the DElays

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

2 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Howl all you want but the update isn't coming today 😂

😁

Just now, Naikaus said:

cut them some slack, they have been doing there best to bring this to us, there just doing quality checks and making sure that we dont get front loaded with bugs. DE take your time im excited and good luck on your release. 

They always promise S#&amp;&#036; and it never happens. Its gonna come out next week i already know. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2