[DE]Danielle

Where is Update 23!? [LIVE]

I haven't felt this magnitude of anticipation in years.
Looking forward to how the story continues.

You have legitimately given me goosebumps all over for weeks now, from looking forward to what awaits.
And this can only mean thing;

Amazing work DE,
Thank you. :heart:

• Like 3

Instead of delaying the update because of tiny, barely noticeable bugs that barely affect gameplay, just release it as early as possible so the community can find those bugs and they're fixed more quickly.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

DE: Watch out for spoilers

also DE: Watch warframe partners when the update drops for cool stuff!!!!!!

• Like 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Hectalva said:

They always promise S#&$ and it never happens. Its gonna come out next week i already know. 

they didnt promise it would be out today, and we still have 3-4 more days to the end of the week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So many people acting like they said "It's definitely happening Wednesday." and not "This week"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I got a discord notification that said warframe-update, and I got all excited and stuff. And than this.....

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

The update is not today BUT .. IT is okay, keep the good and hard work up for all the tenno to enjoy (and to make you some good money). Thank you for the information about incoming update.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kurokoz said:

So many people acting like they said "It's definitely happening Wednesday." and not "This week"

The problem is more directed to “our aim”. They confidently announced it’s releasing this week all over, but this in particular makes it seem like it will really be a stretch to get it out at least by Friday.

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Naikaus said:

they didnt promise it would be out today, and we still have 3-4 more days to the end of the week. 

The fact that they were so confident even #*!%ing showed gameplay. And the fact that updates usually come out on wednesdays makes it worse. Also even if it gets released on friday. Ill have to wait for monday because of all the bugs

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Caliboom said:

Instead of delaying the update because of tiny, barely noticeable bugs that barely affect gameplay, just release it as early as possible so the community can find those bugs and they're fixed more quickly.

The problem with quest updates is that the bugs that they try to fix are usually the game-breaking ones that stop you from completing the quest.

Or graphic glitches in the quest....

And lets not forget that they're implementing new systems in this update that also represent new bugs, which with their spaghetti code might result in fixing 1 and spawning 2 more bugs. They are most likely crunching now, lets hope they'll be able to release it tomorrow (if possible).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Только что, Hectalva сказал:

They always promise S#&$ and it never happens. Its gonna come out next week i already know. 

Next weak - DElayed again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Not really a surprise.... Honestly what did you expect? It's always like this with big content updates, everyone expect it on Wednesday but it always gets DElayed to Friday...

I've said it in the past and i'll say it again: I basically expect the large updates to drop on fridays or saturdays and that is A OK. If it means launching with less gamebreaking progression stoppers and crashes, i don't mind the waiting time 😄

Plus, you did keep the hype train rather low this time around which is much appreciated. The one thing im worried about is that you said this would be the "finale" to the cinematic quests - and honestly, i love the cinematic quests WAY more than open world content. Maybe i have just burned myself out on too many open world games but the plains never really clicked with me designwise and i doubt they ever will. i'm just too much of a grinder and an achiever to enjoy vast amounts of traversal to get S#&$ done (in particular plaguestar has really burnt me out on the concept)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Expecting it to be Friday, and expecting DE to go mad over the many bugs that inevitably will be found during the weekend.

Today's the 13th. Would've been great if it were to come out within the next 5 hours (due to my own timezone).

Remember the issues you had and still have with releasing updates on Fridays, DE.

Maybe this time the update will actually work correctly and not require several legions of hotfixes to cure. Nobody wants The Sacrifice to be another Sanctuary Onslaught.

Edited by MemeCataclysm

I appreciate you guys mitigating expectations so I don't have to check the Reddit constantly around 2pm looking for the update=)

Только что, devildevil21 сказал:

The problem with quest updates is that the bugs that they try to fix are usually the game-breaking ones that stop you from completing the quest.

Or graphic glitches in the quest....

And lets not forget that they're implementing new systems in this update that also represent new bugs, which with their spaghetti code might result in fixing 1 and spawning 2 more bugs. They are most likely crunching now, lets hope they'll be able to release it tomorrow (if possible).

Dont forger. We ARE beta testers..so we should suffer throw bugs and crushes

• Like 1