[DE]Danielle

Where is Update 23!? [LIVE]

24 minutes ago, XAmanoYukiteru said:

So... it's today ? 

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It is not launching today, but this week is still our aim!

Lel, that means that I'll be able to be MR 19 by the time the update hits. I have currently 10 weapons and 2 frames in the oven. I need 12.2k xp to hit MR 19 lel

At this rate I might be well into going for MR 20 before DE actually drops this update. GG

What do you mean not today ? B-but I've been waiting for so long !

Space moooooooom !! space mom DE is being mea-...  space mom?... oh... right...

• Like 5

well this is sad.. you realy post this on wednesday?

Edited by Gorylas
  • Upvote 1

Hey, we waited for ages for this update. Nothing will happen to us if we wait a day or two more. :) Keep going at it, DE!

• Like 1

Please stop Jebaiting us about these releases and just put out an honest date for once in your lives. "This week is our aim" is meaningless and vague and just serves to irritate the playerbase.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 7

I never cared for umbra neither do I care now. But it's funny how stuff was supposed to come out back in december and we're only scratching at something in june.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3

"After 9 Years of development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait."

• Haha 1

How about we just stop all the white-knighting and the "take your time" posts? The mere fact that they said they are AIMING for this week is extremely frustrating. Why in the world did they announce on E3, a rather important show, that the update comes this week, yet the update isn't even ready to the point of being deployed? I personally don't care about Excalibur Umbra but I know many people do.

This is going to be extremely embarrassing for the dev team after having it announced so openly for this week while it might not actually come this week, may John Prodman have mercy on your souls.

• Like 9
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 6

Slightly disappointed, but not surprised. 

Take all the time you need and I wish you guys the best.

• Like 1

Just now, Haelbrecht said:

Hey, we waited for ages for this update. Nothing will happen to us if we wait a day or two more. 🙂 Keep going at it, DE!

Im about to explode. So much teasing for a delay to next week. OUR AIM IS STILL THIS WEEK. Its not coming out this week thats the problem.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, MemeCataclysm said:

Maybe this time the update will actually work correctly and not require several legions of hotfixes to cure. Nobody wants The Sacrifice to be another Sanctuary Onslaught.

You expect to much. It like most updates, will be broken to all hell.

I'm lowkey hoping it will come on Friday... thats the day where most if not all games do their grand updates...
Though I'm happy I won't need to leave my Twitch open on some WF partners stream to get the drops today. That pain can be left on the Weekend possibly.

1 minute ago, DJ_Vauban said:

How about we just stop all the white-knighting and the "take your time" posts? The mere fact that they said they are AIMING for this week is extremely frustrating. Why in the world did they announce on E3, a rather important show, that the update comes this week, yet the update isn't even ready to the point of being deployed? I personally don't care about Excalibur Umbra but I know many people do.

This is going to be extremely embarrassing for the dev team after having it announced so openly for this week while it might not actually come this week, may John Prodman have mercy on your souls.

Exactly

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DJ_Vauban said:

Pretty much this. The fact that there's so many people whiteknighting irritates me. DE promised us it would be this week. The fact that they said "our aim is still this week" means they're unsure and that it won't end up being this week.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Hectalva said:

The fact that they were so confident even #*!%ing showed gameplay. And the fact that updates usually come out on wednesdays makes it worse. Also even if it gets released on friday. Ill have to wait for monday because of all the bugs

There was only one major update that came out on a wednesday They usually roll them on thursdays and fridays.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sempiterra said:

I never cared for umbra neither do I care now. But it's funny how stuff was supposed to come out back in december and we're only scratching at something in june.

1 minute ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Considering how DE does patches, as soon as it's ready within an hour they can deploy it. So that's not an issue.

• Like 1