[DE]Danielle

Where is Update 23!? [LIVE]

Just now, DoctorLeonidas said:

Some people think for some reason that if the update isn't out at 5pm EST, it's being delayed an extra day. Not realizing that not only is DE running on EST, but also that basically every major update they've pushed into the night for.

Going 9 to 5 logic? Makes sense but Overtime is definitely a thing at a time like this.

There... There's something missing...

OF COURSE! PINK RHINOS ARE THE KEY! IF ALL THE FACTIONS OF COMMUNITY OUT THERE MERGE, THE POWER OF OUR OVERLORD AND PINK RHINOS WILL MAKE THE UPDATE COLLAPSE OF IT'S SHELL, BURSTING TO OUR LAUCHERS!

Just now, AOD_FasjaCeltic said:

until the next countdown? so its gonna be an endless rotation of 30 min countdowns?

Yes, and they are ALL A rotations *evil chuckle*

• Upvote 3

until the next countdown? so its gonna be an endless rotation of 30 min countdowns?

yes

So basically the concept of time itself?

Every Tenno Right now

5 minutes ago, MisMageSkillzLEGACY said:

*internally screaming*7M8Gu0vi_400x400.jpg

• Upvote 1

The worst thing about having the update delayed another day is that people are going to get angry at Megan even though she is a community manager and not an actual developer, shows what people get for optimism.

1 minute ago, AOD_FasjaCeltic said:

Is that not already how life is for you? That's how it's been for me for the last 2,300,532.3 30 minute countdowns.

I impressed with those Tenno that keep saying megan said this megan that... they will work overtime for the update... it confirm will come.... damn just let the flow go natural... The rush is too disgusting but let other game community saw these it given a bad impression to other game community

Just now, Ophic said:

Going 9 to 5 logic? Makes sense but Overtime is definitely a thing at a time like this.

I mean 9 to 5 is a shift but I know of almost no companies that have their entire office on a single shift. Either way, we're gonna be looking at late overtime like the other major cinematics if they need to.

Just now, The_Challenger1 said:

lets get to 100 pages

Makes a nice passtime while waiting for the Sacrifice

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MemeCataclysm said:

The worst thing about having the update delayed another day is that people are going to get angry at Megan even though she is a community manager and not an actual developer, shows what people get for optimism.

I find it unlikely she'd have been given the go to say today if Steve and Scott weren't 100% sure it was shipping today...

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, The_Challenger1 a dit :

lets get to 100 pages

I can contribute with some cheesy photographs.

il y a 2 minutes, The_Challenger1 a dit :

lets get to 100 pages

hell yeah !

1 minute ago, AOD_FasjaCeltic said:

idk if y'all have noticed but they dont only work 9-5 at DE but they are also on EDT if im not mistaken, calm your tits everybody

It's 4:40 currently, so almost 5 lol

Just now, Morkislair said:

I can contribute with some cheesy photographs.

Please, do so.