Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stolen Dreams dialogue bugs and more quest bugs

Joltyboi

Okay, so ive started playing on PC again, i played on PC originally in either 2013 or 14, way back with the original star chart, swapped to console when i could because my laptop was terrible, playing from the second star chart up to the current one and im MR18 on there, then recently started playing PC again on a new account because i no longer have access to my original one, so ive been playing this game for a LONG time, i just started playing the stolen dreams quest and ive noticed something, the dialogue isnt right, its not playing most of the dialogue in the first mission, lotus tells me to capture maroo then thats it, she doesnt explain the arcane codices, and when she tells maroo who she is and that it would be in maroos best interest to go with us, because shes in danger, maroo says nothing back, and not only do i know shes supposed to because ive done the quest before, its just something that you give a reply to, you dont have a character say what lotus does and not have someone respond, and when i capture maroo, lotus just repeats the same thing i just mentioned then thats it, no more dialogue, i think DE needs to go through all the quests and make sure the dialogue is working properly, cause this isnt the only mission ive noticed issues in, when i was doing the archwing quest, when i get to extraction on the final mission in the quest lotus asks if ordis can extract me yet, and then no reply from ordis, and when i started the "man of few words" quest, after asking darvo "what kind of job?" or whatever it is, when he explains the situation about a contact of his being captured, he talks for a second then the dialogue cuts out, and itll only keep playing if you back out of the menu, i tried that about 5 or so times and the same thing happened each time, so theres definitely something wrong with the dialogue of multiple quests and they need sorting out