Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime ESO build

Cryptolockerrrr

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

I'd think efficiency that low would cripple saryn, in my experience?

You'd think so, but with rage + QT + regenerative molt + Zenurik, I don't encounter energy issues unless I use miasma every ten seconds. And guess what, miasma only costs 75 energy now. I would suppose I use miasma at a frequency less than optimal, but considering I have completed wave 16 ESO and did decently well in an energy reduction survival sortie before with this exact build, I'd say I do just fine.

Energy Siphon, Cunning Drift

Stretch, Augur Reach, Intensify, Transient Fortitude

Vitality, Regenerative Molt, (Primed) Continuity, Hunter Adrenaline

I was very excited about the Saryn changes when they hit consoles. Once I got my hands on her, I wasn't quite happy. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was though. Still can't to be honest but, this build came from a good deal of experimentation and I am now 1000% happy. The only time I change anything is when my buddy plays ESO with me and I know for sure that he is going to play EV Trinity. Then I switch out Hunter Adrenaline for Augur Secrets. 

6 hours ago, torint_man said:

You'd think so, but with rage + QT + regenerative molt + Zenurik, I don't encounter energy issues unless I use miasma every ten seconds. And guess what, miasma only costs 75 energy now. I would suppose I use miasma at a frequency less than optimal, but considering I have completed wave 16 ESO and did decently well in an energy reduction survival sortie before with this exact build, I'd say I do just fine.

What weapons are you using with this mate?

Reach and strength id say (and efficiency), thats what my Saryn is based around. roughly 3000 kills in elite onslought per 8 zones, I know its not the best but its what i am able to put together and it works for me. I dont have zenurik either so another disadvantage for me 😛 but it works! Again. Personalizing is what it comes down to in the end anyway, its about what suits your style the best