Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer AMPREX model swap - gathering ideas and feelings

Hey fellow Tenno, It's been a long time since I wanted a grineer version of the Amprex (i want it to match my graxx skins), even if the electric thingy doesn't suit our dear clones that much. However, i thought of a design inspired by the wunderwaffe from CoD Zombie (hey, that was a long time ago, don't judge me !) latest?cb=20120122161625

I've tried to draw something similar using the design of existing Grineer weapons
Feel free to tell me if you like the idea and what you would change !
Keep in mind that this is the first test.

suDcafx.jpg

I'm thinking they will only allow for tennogen/official stuff, but you are welcome to try and model one unique in the grineer style. I really like your drawing and to describe the grinneer style would be rigid, maybe lose the cage at the end of the barrel, other than that very nice concept drawing.

Edited by Endless-Waltz

did you downloaded the client i mean the tennogen app from steam, i think you can see there the manual there, i think is not allowed.

https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=technical-specifications

you see NA is like warframe skins you are not allowed to change the model, i hope you can work it around you can think that the grineer are using a amprex as a recycle, outfitting some of their tech just to fit their ammo i dunno. a salvage amprex fix by a grineer deserter.