Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does ignoring a player insure you never team up with them again?

tprx

Question

I just got out of a PoE bounty because one of the player, (can't name him that's awful), just went fishing while we were doing the missions. I've put him on ignore, just wanted to know if that'll make sure he doesn't show up in one of my pub?

5 answers to this question

Nothing will change thill DE finaly add's like a zone around the bounty area if you ir not in it you get no reward's BUT they cant coz POE is JUST like a normal mission but with no WALLS thats what people dont get....i had people in normal mission AFK or relly slow to move around the map and NO ONE said anything in the forum BUT make the same mission with no walls and 3-5 objectives rather then 1 and exit the map and people go crazy and realize not all people actualy play the mission and just leach lol

Uncertain, 

I've heard that it does but only when either you are the host or they are the host. You would still potentially run into them if you both joined a game that someone else was hosting. Unfortunately there is really no way to confirm that is actually what's happening or if it's just a placebo effect. At least I haven't run across anything concrete that outright states that is what is happening. So it could all be an urban legend or it could be exactly how things work. 

Maybe @[DE]Aidan will swoop in and bestow us with Norgly knowledge so we might finally know the dark and arcane secrets of /ignore, specifically "does it do the thing?" 

Edited by Oreades