Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No release today??

_Eclips3_

Just now, CandyManCriminal said:

also complaining like this is the reason they're trying to rush it out this week instead of taking their time and making sure its fully ready without destroying themselves worrying about people quitting the game

just chill, the update will be out when it's ready
if you want a buggy pile of hot garbage, keep complaining

Yes, I do want a *slightly* buggy game, I can live through it. That's why hotfixes exist.

There's no set date or time... it will release...

Spoiler

il_fullxfull277859813.png

I thought I'd unfollow Warframe medias because of spoilers, but I'm already unfollowing them because of these "is it today/ready?" posts/threads.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Yes, I do want a *slightly* buggy game, I can live through it. That's why hotfixes exist.

We have had bugs before with large quest lines that completely broke the quest, crashed the game, or required devs to reset quest progress in order for players to continue. They do not want to release bugs in the game if they can help it. Be patient.

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

We have had bugs before with large quest lines that completely broke the quest, crashed the game, or required devs to reset quest progress in order for players to continue. They do not want to release bugs in the game if they can help it. Be patient.

Patience is the only thing I don't have, along with time.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That one?

I take it math isn't your strong suit? :crylaugh:

Firstly, math has nothing to do with remembering what I read in a post :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: secondly, it was edited. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Edited by XxElite2015xX

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That one?

I take it math isn't your strong suit? :crylaugh:

This was posted a little after 2pm (2pm Eastern Time) which is still approx 90 mins away so we may get something arround that time

Edited by KawaiiChanX

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Firstly, math has nothing to do with remembering what I read in a post :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: secondly, it was edited. So :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: to you too :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Math has everything to do with it. 22 hours ago it was. There's 24 hours in a day. 

Basic math will tell you that 22 is almost 24, and therefore that tweet was made almost an entire day ago. Thus it is not relevant to today in the slightest.

So you're a troll, basically. Because I don't want to believe anyones numeracy skills are that bad, nor that anyone would consciously decide to make a post declaring that the update isn't being released today without double checking their facts.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Math has everything to do with it. 22 hours ago it was. There's 24 hours in a day. 

Basic math will tell you that 22 is almost 24, and therefore that tweet was made almost an entire day ago. Thus it is not relevant to today in the slightest.

So you're a troll, basically. Because I don't want to believe anyones numeracy skills are that bad, nor that anyone would consciously decide to make a post declaring that the update isn't being released today without double checking their facts.

technically that's all invalid, because I didn't read this tweet, I got this info from a friend, so your point is invalid 

Edited by XxElite2015xX

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

technically that's all invalid, because I didn't read this tweet, I got this info from a friend, so your point is invalid 

So you heard from a friend that the tweet was different before? You realize that makes your post look even worse now right?

2 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

So you heard from a friend that the tweet was different before? You realize that makes your post look even worse now right?

Not really, unless you have trust in your friends, which I do trust my friends. Instead of sitting inside hunched over my keyboard all day, I go out with my friends and from that we develop trust. 

Edited by XxElite2015xX

22 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Actually, Megan tweeted "We are confident its coming today"

There is an diffrence between Hope and Garantee

thats called

Posponed :crylaugh:

I need an 100% garantee for this update otherwise i cant belive it sorry  

-- Met to much Posponed situations --

Only RedTex will be an garantee succes to an update :thumbup::satisfied:

Just now, XxElite2015xX said:

Ahhh.

So your counter argument to me calling you a troll is to... admit that you posted in complete ignorance and failed to even attempt to fact check?

So... declaring on the forums that the release isn't today, whilst only having second hand information isn't trolling to you?

Come on dude, you're a troll. You made a :poop: thread that's almost tantamount to fearmongering with the current state of the forums because of something your friend said. Pathetic.