Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No release today??

_Eclips3_

Just now, XxElite2015xX said:

Not really, unless you have trust in your friends, which I do trust my friends. Instead of sitting inside hunched over my keyboard, I go out with my friends and from that we develop trust. 

And THERES the S#&$-flinging! I was wondering when that'd show up.

There was no editing or swapping or other trickery done with Megan's tweets. The first one going around where she said they were confident on a thursday release was a REPLY to a tweet, not a tweet she just made out of the blue. It is still very much on twitter, I'm looking at it. The other tweet, linked multiple times above, where she says it "IS" coming this week was made by her on her page 10min after the reply saying they were confident in a Thursday release. 

So there was no misdirection, no changing, no lying. Megan said it IS coming this week and they are confident in a Thursday release but not that that part was guaranteed. 

Discussion solved.

4 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Not really, unless you have trust in your friends, which I do trust my friends. Instead of sitting inside hunched over my keyboard all day, I go out with my friends and from that we develop trust. 

Your friends are lying to you, mate. You need new friends.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Ahhh.

So your counter argument to me calling you a troll is to... admit that you posted in complete ignorance and failed to even attempt to fact check?

So... declaring on the forums that the release isn't today, whilst only having second hand information isn't trolling to you?

Come on dude, you're a troll. You made a :poop: thread that's almost tantamount to fearmongering with the current state of the forums because of something your friend said. Pathetic.

What you just said, is one of the insanely idiotic things I've heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that can be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat is now dumber from having to read your post. I award you no respect, and may God have mercy on your soul..

What you just said, is one of the insanely idiotic things I've heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that can be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat is now dumber from having to read your post. I award you no respect, and may God have mercy on your soul..

Im sorry, but the only loss of intelligence was reading your reply chains here. People have proven your friend was wrong here, you are just either blissfully or willingly choosing to ignore it.

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

:crylaugh:

Image result for deflection

4 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

I don't think doing the same thing makes the situation any better.

Edited by Lahared

2 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

you probably should have stopped 2 pages ago.

1 minute ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Im sorry, but the only loss of intelligence was reading your reply chains here. People have proven your friend was wrong here, you are just either blissfully or willingly choosing to ignore it.

Im sorry, but there was never intelligence from what I read int hat post I saw lmfao

I attacked no one, everyone came here to have a go at me so im defending my point 😄

Calling people idiots and assuming what people's relations with other people are, fairly sure that is on line with attacks since this entire page has been off topic now.

4 minutes ago, Lahared said:

Pay him no mind. He likes to attack people. 

Did you just assume my gender?

Image result for micro aggression gif

Some things deserve to be attacked. Threads like these for example, where people make a baseless claim that, in the current forum climate, will tilt a lot of people if it isn't quickly shot down.

Not like it's OP's first thread like this either.

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

Calling people idiots and assuming what people's relations with other people are, fairly sure that is on line with attacks since this entire page has been off topic now.

Then read DEmonkeys posts, calling me a troll and said I make **** posts. Also I never assumed anyones relationships XDXD

1 minute ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Also I never called anyone an idiot, I said that post was idiotic in response to DEmonkeys post about me making **** posts.

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Then read DEmonkeys posts, calling me a troll and said I make **** posts. Also I never assumed anyones relationships XDXD

You really need to remember what you say and who you said it to...

13 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Not really, unless you have trust in your friends, which I do trust my friends. Instead of sitting inside hunched over my keyboard all day, I go out with my friends and from that we develop trust. 

DEmonkeys post about me making **** posts.

Where are the lies though. You made a post without anything backing it up, ignore people who tell you you're wrong, and then go on a rantpage on off topic things