Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Limbo Issues (Limbo and Eidolons)

FoxnEagle

Just a list of fixes I would personally like to see made, because I really like to play Limbo when Eidolon Hunting (he can be REALLY good if you know how to use him)

Blast Rain still affects Limbo and Allies in the Rift and it shouldn't
likewise, Poison Clouds from Hydrolyst still affects Limbo and Allies in the Rift and I don't believe it should, just like when Venomous Eximi were patched to not affect Limbo
Lures
- If lures are hacked while they are in the rift, they will keep the rift display for the rest of the time however they will not be in the rift
- If lures are hacked while they are outside the rift, they will not show the rift display when they are put in as allies
When placing a Cataclysm with Stasis, Vomvalysts will sometimes keep their corporeal form even when they have turned ethereal
Also, when placing a Cataclysm with Stasis over an Eidolon that is absorbing Vomvalysts, the Vomvalysts get a good 5-15 meters inside the Cataclysm before Stasis and Rift damage affects them (with max range Cataclysm it isn't horrible to have that 5-15 meters, but at 175% range the Vomvalysts can get through quite often to the Eidolon defeating the purpose)

Since we are getting a small rework and Limbo Prime, would these please be looked at?

Edited by FoxnEagle
Clearing up first two points

33 minutes ago, FoxnEagle said:

Just a list of fixes I would personally like to see made, because I really like to play Limbo when Eidolon Hunting (he can be REALLY good if you know how to use him)

Blast Rain still affects Limbo and Allies in the Rift
Poison Clouds from Hydrolyst affects Limbo and Allies in the Rift

Why on this part?