Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #211: Postponed (shipping The Sacrifice TONIGHT!)

[DE]Danielle

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It’s almost here… Update 23: The Sacrifice will land TODAY on PC! We could not be more excited for you all to experience the third cinematic quest in Warframe’s history.

We are postponing Prime Time #211 so that the team can continue working behind the scenes to deliver The Sacrifice and potential accompanying hotfixes. 

Still want to tune into some great Warframe content? You should absolutely check out our amazing Warframe Partners! This is an excellent way to meet our Partners as they also prepare for the update to launch, and keep an eye out for Sacrifice Twitch Drops when it does!

We’ll see you on stream next week for gameplay, fan art, and other Prime Time goodness! Thank you so much for playing Warframe and we hope you enjoy The Sacrifice.

Y'all need to add a heart reaction. 💖

I've been awake for over 34 hrs (thanks insomnia.....maybe with a dash of antica..........pation) But my sacrifice is nothing compared to all of your hard work, blood, sweat, tears (frustration from you and ones from whiny impatient ones hounding you constantly).
I Have to say, gosh darn I'm so freaking amazed by the lengths you will all go to, to get this shipped today.
So from the bottom of my heart, 
Thank you DE.

YOU GUYS REALLY DESERVE A DAMN NAP, SOME TREATS AND LIKE 8 LITRES OF YOUR POISON OF CHOICE AFTER THIS.
<3

Archived