[DE]Danielle

Prime Time #211: Postponed (shipping The Sacrifice TONIGHT!)

6 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The last thing this update makes me want to do is watch Twitch for exclusive drops.

Tfw you can use two monitors and open about 15+ tabs of garbage streamers to farm for some worthless weapon blueprints 😄

restie in pepperoni EU BROTHERS!. for we all shall be sleeping ready for tomorrow 😄

Edited by DiBBz

Just now, DiBBz said:

restie in peperoni EU BROTHERS!. for we all shall be sleeping ready for tomorrow 😄

LOL not me

Its called the sacrifice for a reason. Sacrificing my sleep.

"My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment?" :clem:

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It’s almost here… Update 23: The Sacrifice will land TODAY on PC! We could not be more excited for you all to experience the third cinematic quest in Warframe’s history.

We are postponing Prime Time #211 so that the team can continue working behind the scenes to deliver The Sacrifice and potential accompanying hotfixes. 

Still want to tune into some great Warframe content? You should absolutely check out our amazing Warframe Partners! This is an excellent way to meet our Partners as they also prepare for the update to launch, and keep an eye out for Sacrifice Twitch Drops when it does!

We’ll see you on stream next week for gameplay, fan art, and other Prime Time goodness! Thank you so much for playing Warframe and we hope you enjoy The Sacrifice.

Y'all need to add a heart reaction. 💖

that's good, cuz there's a bunch of people in Larunda Relay getting ready to throw a virgin into a volcano...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What would be amazing is if it got DElayed now, lol.

Edited by SQLOwns

4 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Hopefully this quest isn't a complete joke

u all ask for a fast update now want a perfect game? dun ask for so much pls

*Is Fully Prepared to Sacrifice the Lotus*

*Insane laughter begins to echo throughout the thread*

I am Ready, let it begin.

I've been awake for over 34 hrs (thanks insomnia.....maybe with a dash of antica..........pation) But my sacrifice is nothing compared to all of your hard work, blood, sweat, tears (frustration from you and ones from whiny impatient ones hounding you constantly).
I Have to say, gosh darn I'm so freaking amazed by the lengths you will all go to, to get this shipped today.
So from the bottom of my heart, 
Thank you DE.

YOU GUYS REALLY DESERVE A DAMN NAP, SOME TREATS AND LIKE 8 LITRES OF YOUR POISON OF CHOICE AFTER THIS.
<3

• Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, Minty_NF said:

that's good, cuz there's a bunch of people in Larunda Relay getting ready to throw a virgin into a volcano...

what are you worried about? >:D lol

• Haha 1

That face when I'm supposed to be writing an essay, but a big blue infested piece of scum needs a whooping and a space mom needs a saving! 

Edited by Logan_Burns2

I cannot WAIT for this quest. Ive spent ages guessing what might happen! I just wish I was a partner for warframe already so I could stream extra late and provide sweet twitch prime drops for every timezone x.x Only 1300 left til I reach 2500!