Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #211: Postponed (shipping The Sacrifice TONIGHT!)

[DE]Danielle

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Hmm you may not have read it the way I typed it. 

I'm not saying make Warframe Dark Souls. I was just thinking of the Covenants system that it has and how each one is fairly different in terms of what you do to gain rep with them. Currently Syndicates are all the same way of gaining rep with the same type of rewards. Now I'm not saying that the rewards need to changed but rather that way you gain reputation with a specific faction are all too similar. 

Don't get me wrong. I love Warframe ever since CBT and any change that happens is always great for me as breathing a new light to a game whose core game has never really changed (using space ninjas to farm X Y Z). It's my go to action loot min max game. I was just bringing up an idea I had while playing Dark Souls 3 a while back and how each syndicate had different ways to gain rep. If they added that to Warframes current syndicates in that you can gain increased rep daily thru their own respective ways would be cool in comparison to looking around the map for a hidden item ti pick up. One example having a Hunhow/Stalker/Sentinel syndicate in which you gain rep with successful kills as a stalker. Another could be one much like the warriors of sunlight who join groups that have slots open and help them out.

Those examples you gave are not good but I understand what you are saying. I would be interesting to be unique sure but fleshing out the ideas for people to latch onto would give the devs some ideas. Don't use examples from other games. One example was a while go people were talking about having a survival mode where you collect kuva. We proposed something a bit different than what they implemented but it ended up here nonetheless.

I have a question, How do the twitch drops work now that there's no prime time this week? Do we just watch one of the partners and rack up time or is there gonna be another stream from Warframe proper when The Sacrifice drops? Or are the twitch drops cancelled entirely?

(I'm asking on behalf of my friends as well. we're all kinda confused on it.)

6 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

But it isnt possible to make all four directions have the same sensitivity setting. You can only change overall sensitivity which keeps all four directions having different sensitivity.

I think just use a mouse until they get it fixed then. Otherwise, it is kinda your own fault for torturing yourself with that issue.

9 minutes ago, WNxMatthew said:

I think just use a mouse until they get it fixed then. Otherwise, it is kinda your own fault for torturing yourself with that issue.

I've used controller for over a year. I didn't break controllers,they did. And it has been weeks since they've been broken.

The most important part of any game is being able to play it and I can't even do that much.

34 minutes ago, WNxMatthew said:

Those examples you gave are not good but I understand what you are saying. I would be interesting to be unique sure but fleshing out the ideas for people to latch onto would give the devs some ideas. Don't use examples from other games. One example was a while go people were talking about having a survival mode where you collect kuva. We proposed something a bit different than what they implemented but it ended up here nonetheless.

Hmm not sure why you're taking it seriously 😕 I was merely voicing an opinion of an idea I had when playing Dark Souls 3 and looking up the covenants. It's hard not to use it as an example when it was the origin that spawned the idea. 

If I were trying to propose an actual idea I'd think about it a bit more and write it up in a new topic, not casually replying to someone who brought up the stalker mode (which is what connected the idea I had of the Stalker mode and syndicate rep gaining in general).

edit: Just had to add, why even say don't use other games as examples? Why not? It's as if humanity didn't evolve by working off of the ideas of other things. Or are you one of those "Everything is a copy of WoW/CoD/PUBG/etc"? I mean I don't know about you or anyone else but I think discussing something using examples from other sources is fine as long as it's not "HEY THIS IS DOING IT BETTER DO IT LIKE THIS".

Archived