Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I would like to know if there are any KUBROW overhauls planned in the future?  They are so much fun...but kinda worthless as an asset and the MAINTENANCE is downright stupid. 

I pop one one occasionally if I'm just doodling around the start chart because I LOVE the idea of them, but for anything serious -- ditch the Kubrow and grab a Kavat or Sentinel.

I think the new UI is a good step in the right direction, although I wish it is more complete. As for The Sacrifice, it was a fun quest and I am currently loving umbra, but honestly the quest was fun but anticlimactic, I would've enjoyed the quest a lot more if it was more of a "long-term" challenge as well as more story and content. I give this update a 7/10, I hope to see more updates roll in the future that are even better than all previous.

After playing through the quest and spending some time with the update I can say I have three actual issues: 

1. D-pad functionality that doesn't scroll through the available list of options and currently lacks the ability to continue to scroll through menu bound options. It also needs to an additional button press to get the cursor to snap to an option before it can actually be used to provide further input. 

2. Exalted weapons and the number of Forma required is rediculous. Even though these weapon abilities come with polarities the Forma sink is insulting. It worked with Khora and Venari because you actually received a new companion as well. Now it seems like part of the Warframes were deliberately locked to add frustration as opposed to adding moddability or providing a decent progression wall. 

3. Umbral polarities and mods have a lot of potential to add interesting new ways to play the game. The problem is that they are really only useful on Umbra which really restricts the ability to mod him and restricts further gameplay developments including these mods. 

Two solutions for Umbral Mods/Polarities: 

3A. Introduction to other Umbral gear by allowing an addable Umbral polarity across the board for all gear. This could also be a great way to turn regular Frames into Umbral versions and give us a potential resource to collect to "evolve" our Warframes. It could also add the "auto-pilot feature" inherent to Umbra Excalibur to other Warframes. I could also envision it as altering the appearance of the item slightly by adding little gold crescents or changing the items' default colors. Actual Umbral Versions of the Frames with better stats can trickle in eventually giving us a larger selection of Umbral mods. 

3B. Allow us to remove or add Umbral polarities on only Umbra items. This would allow other Umbra gear to eventually make its way into the game and make the mods more applicable to be used at their full potential as opposed to being fully useful only to Umbra and occasionally useful on other gear. I really hope that if other Warframes decide to "take the Umbral path" they remain to the original Warframe lineup of Excalibur, Mag, Loki, Ember, Rhino, Trinity, Ash, and Volt. 

Is there any chance that the Daily Tribute system will get an overhaul? I've been an active player for years, but I didn't prioritize logging in each day to get the login reward until around 110 days ago or so. I've managed to reach the 200 day milestone, but it pains me to see that I will have to do so every day moving forward for a good chunk of years to even catch up to where people are now. And by then they'll still be just as ahead as they are now with items I'll probably never have.

I'd figure an accomplishment/reward system would suit this game much better. Riven challenges are a fantastic step in the right direction.

honestly, this is the game that i can continue to play on without boredom and that makes this game a really good game with all the content and the DE, staff, everyone listen to their players and actually pour a lot of effort into, im really enjoying all of your content that u guys released, and heres some suggestion that u guys can really look into that i think will give a new breath the gameplay and a new goal for all of the players to actually work on, its about the landing craft, when we first play the game, we was given the liset landing craft, when we log in, the window where we look into the bottomless pit of space is the liset window, we can see that from the loading screen as well, its all about liset, when i turn into operator mode and keep on jumping infront the liset window, i could eventually see that liset has no body, and the shape of the window is as weird as i couldnt think off, i hope u guys can actually improve that part, heres the main cussaince de late, so, there are 4 types of landing craft if im not mistaken, and players could either farm it or directly purchase it by plat, the only thing is, nothing changes when we switch the landing craft from liset to mantis, the window still same, the very ancient and loyal liset window that served us for years, the interior still same, nothing, literally nothing changes (except for the ship abilities), what im trying to say is, can u guys please create a different interior for each of the landing craft so that the player could actually have a goal and satisfaction of getting a new landing craft with different interior (as well as window), this will give them a lot of enjoyment i ensure u guys, either in decorating their new ship, or merely enjoying the brand new and fresh look of the ship instead of the old one, i hope this reach u guys and hope to hear from u guys soon, please heed out for mi call, please make sure this reach the DE, thanks a lot guys

• 2 weeks later...

a little suggestion on the relic system we have currently...  knowing which relics are vaulted or not is a real pain.  i would really like for relics with vaulted loot to be either marked or completely disabled.  You could say that the vaulted relics fissures have moved out of phase and can no longer be used or something for the particular relics. that or make relics like the old key system with loot that changes per vaulted change and reduce the number of them.  right now there are too many relics to easily keep track of.  even DE has a problem with that.  the nice thing about the keys was the simplicity of the loot tables and exclusions.

Haven't read anything here, but here goes, a cosmetic change.

An option to hide the infested Cyst. It seems warframes that were previously "cured" are getting it again, so might as well make an option to just hide it in the same way primes can hide prime parts.

I personally don't mind having it, if only it didn't look so off putting, to say the least, on my white/gold themed frame...