The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Possible bugs:

New polarity unavailable through forma, including where they were originally default polarities, meaning if you forma off of them you cannot restore them later.

Exalted melee stances give no mod capacity.  Previously any exalted melee could expect a full 70 capacity from the normal weapon to work with, but now we are limited to only 60?

I noticed that when playing with a controller and hitting the Y button in the arsenal to upgrade an item, the cursor will sometimes jump up and right on the screen and highlight the item above (secondary instead of melee item) before it can transition. So I'd find myself in my handgun's mod menu instead of my melee weapons. 

I updated last night and after 2 hours of downloading, doing an optimization and verify cache.. it didn't work. The Launcher started and I clicked play and it didn't give me 'not responding', just a multi-step pop-up telling me it crashed. I downloaded the hotfix this morning and it worked! Until I started The Sacrifice and completed the first mission. After reaching extraction, the game crashed and I haven't been able to get past the Launcher again and to the login screen 😕

Since "yesterday" at 4:30 UTC i've been getting a message while updating warframe, Checks for new content, tries to 259.4KB then 2 seconds later it says 0.0KB and an error pops-up 

saying 

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

i've seen users fixing this problem by installing a VPN but thats kinda wrong... Not in place i should say, i've noticed that the region around the central EU have this issue and since  4:30 i keep receiving this error, i have tried everything veryifyng my game, everything but no progress so far. 

When starting the Sacrifice quest, I was missing 108031 xp to the next MR, after finishing, it was 102031xp, so for the two max ranked items we got (frame+weapon) I only received 6k mastery instead of the 9k it should be.

Additionally, the pure damage mods like hornet strike, serration apparently scale wrongly with the weapons, if the frames have power str equipped. Only calculating from the base value, which is/should be determined from the power str in the first place. Might have a look at that again.

More bugs to report related to Umbra!

1. Magus Nourish doesn't regenerate Umbra's hp when in operator mode.

2. Sometimes when transfering back to warframe, you spawn where Umbras main body is instead where you / your operator was. This seems to happen if you're not the host, or atleast it did not happen when i was playing as the host.

3. Umbras kills do not count towards your damage / kills if you are not the host. (same as with equinox duality)

4. Happened to spawn outside the map few times when transfering back to the warframe.

Dont have screenshots of these happening or anything, but hope every little bit helps.  😁

I found a major bug that broke the game and does not allow me to equip excal umbra or complete the sacrifice quest. during what im assuming is the final confrontation with ballas and after you defeat the enemies that spawn my game got stuck on the quest, no new enemies, no cut scene, no dialog, couldnt even use abilities (they where not blocked or greyed out),attack, or change weapons. so i aborted the mission. however when i got back the UI was gliched i coundnt change warframes, couldn't mod, i couldnt even use esc to exit the game i have to task manager it (the game was still technically responding and closed right away without problems). upon relogging in it showed excal umbra as my currently equipped warframe at the login screen however opon logging in it would switch right away to a diffrent warframe that i had equipped last which was vanilla excal, as soon as i tried to equip excal umbra the games UI would freeze agian i found the only thing i could do once it had freezed was be able to use the abilities button and change loadout (which then cauzed the whole UI to freeze up). as of right now i havent been able to find any fix to this so i am currently unable to equipt excal umbra or complete the sacrifice quest as is needs excal umbra to me equipped to finish.

14 hours ago, Toto807 said:

Can't put any mods that're part of a set on any exalted melees(i.e. can't put gladiator rush on valk claws).

Dex Pixia can have set mods equipped to it, but they count twice towards the set bonus when equipped on both it and your secondary.

gladiator rush is exclusive as blood rush builds cannot use blood rush body count builds

Attempting to attach an exilus adapter to Excalibur Umbra and rejecting the prompt would result in an "endless" loading loop and crashes the game

P.S. Not sure if intended but, unlike normal excalibur's exalted blade, which slide attack = mini blind and consume energy, but Excalibur Umbra exalted blade slide attack consumes energy but does nothing

Edited by Supern00b7

Limbo's Banish is bugged.  In all menu's its duration is listed correctly but when it is used the duration is sometimes a third of what it should be.  The duration counter over the ability even shows the power at a reduced duration.  Hence if Banish is supposed to last about 30 seconds the counter instead starts off at 10 seconds.

When you acquire Umbra for the first time, it should be unplayable for the rest of the quest until u pick it up later, however if you create a loadout and select Umbra within it, at later stages of the quest you are able to select the loadout and consequentially use Umbra without any hindrance