Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

FIX PLEASE READ: FIX FOR LAST MISSION BUG

During the fight with the sentients you can use umbra all you want, but KILL THE LAST ENEMY WITH YOUR OPERATOR.

This will trigger the cinematic cut scene and allow you to finish the quest.

13 minutes ago, skititlez said:

hey guys for those of you who are having problems with switching off umbra. i just tested and confirmed a little fix but it requires a friend to join your session. you can still invite people in. Once in have them select any mission and start it. that will force the change and you will load in with umbra. then just abort the mission. you'll load back on ordis with umbra equiped. 

^ currently our only solution to the arsenal lock.

Work around for 2 of the game breaking bugs

IF YOU EQUIPPED A DIFFERENT WARFRAME BEFORE LAST MISSION:
1: Equip umbra (this will of cource freeze most of the UI)
2: Invite a friend in your group (this should still be possible)
3: Have the friend go to Ceetus, Dragging you along for the ride.
4: WIN! :D

IF NOTHING HAPPENS AT THE END OF RETURN TO EARTH.
1: Leave the bugged mission
2: Return to the mission and proceed to Ballas.
3: In Ballas' room, go to operator form as soon as possible for and stay that way as much as possible

I switched to a different frame to see if i could use the mods on other frames and now when i switch back to excaliber umbra i can no longer click anywhere and cant escape the arsenal or continue with this quest please hotfix this i can play the game now!!1!

FIX PLEASE READ: FIX FOR LAST MISSION BUG

During the fight with the sentients you can use umbra all you want, but KILL THE LAST ENEMY WITH YOUR OPERATOR.

This will trigger the cinematic cut scene and allow you to finish the quest

PLEASE use this to help others fix their games so that they can enjoy the quest as much as I did 🙂

25 minutes ago, skititlez said:

hey guys for those of you who are having problems with switching off umbra. i just tested and confirmed a little fix but it requires a friend to join your session. you can still invite people in. Once in have them select any mission and start it. that will force the change and you will load in with umbra. then just abort the mission. you'll load back on ordis with umbra equiped. 

Again if you are having problems with getting stuck after changing from umbra please do the following as explained above. 

Exalted weapon bug with gladiator set mods

if you have a gladiator set mod equipped in your melee weapon and your exalted weapon, it adds the set bonus twice.  For example, add Gladiator Might to both your melee and your exalted weapon (Valkyr specifically but, happens with all), you see your set bonus with 2 pips and the corresponding bonus even though its just the one mod installed twice. 

I suspect set bonuses shouldnt be calculated with exalted weapons.

Edited by Xantheis

28 minutes ago, fight999 said:

I got a problem with alt tabbing out of the game.

this is what I find when i tab back into warframe and go to the market also if I try going into a mission it will put me in a infinite loading screen until I alt F4

This happens to me too but only in Fullscreen mode.

Edited by Kloaked

There is like a transparent area below and beside the tree where theres like a image of some oroking stairs or something, that image moves with ur cross hair so if u move ur head around u could see different parts of that image in the background

https://imgur.com/a/DSlrRDh

also duing the cutscene when u first equip umbra, if u had a mastery sigil on your operator, it becomes like a rank 0 mastery sigil, it also persisist after the cutscene.

Edited by jyin0729
to put in more details

Ivara's Artemis Bow ability when combined with a sentinel with vacuum leads to a weird interaction with energy orbs.

Video of the bug at: https://youtu.be/0tfAcfYWcvU

The actual bug is at 1:45

I was using Ivara with Prime Flow, a Prisma Shade with Vacuum, and with the Naramon focus school (IE, not Zenurik).  The bug has happened on three maps (Io, and two void map alerts).

If Ivara is using Artemis Bow, reaches full energy, and then fires the bow when an energy orb is nearby, Vacuum while pick up energy orbs but not apply them. Instead, the energy orbs float nearby, playing the pickup sound in a loop. Ivara's energy level does not increase, and goes down as she fires arrows as normal.

Once this loop starts, any further energy orbs that are vacuumed are not applied to Ivara even if she is at low energy. Instead, they join the giant blob of floating orbs around her, playing the pickup sound.

If I dismiss Artemis Bow, Ivara can pick up new energy orbs as normal. They do not join the pile. However, the existing orbs stuck in the pile will still follow her.  If Ivara casts any other ability (if Artemis Bow is active or not), the floating orbs drop to the ground. The pickup sound loop stops, and Ivara can pick up the energy orbs. If this results in Ivara having full energy, and she casts Artemis bow and fires, any remaining orbs follow her.

Potential exploit: Ivara can pick up quite the number of energy orbs doing this, dipping into the supply by casting Quiver.

It seems there's a bug where once u press to install the exilus but then cancelled, it goes to a loading screen and stuck there. Had to restart the browser

On another note, For the Launcher problem, i had the same problem but i managed to overcome it via using HotspotShield VPN. with it, i was able to dl the last few data to get the game loaded. Although it also told me to optimized the file everytime i try enter