Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Bug 1.

Valkyr Prime, Valkyr Prime Talons. (her new exhalted melee weapon.)

Stance mod does not add mod capacity.

Instead of having 70 mod capacity I only have 60.

Bug 2.

Unable to equip mod "Gladiator Rush" on Valkyr Prime Talons.

It does not show in the search field when I type in combo or gladiator.

Edited by Foxbat40
added Bug 2.

Hello,

I noticed this while fighting eidolons in the latest night. Using my Lanka, I noticed my shot combo multiplier was going down absurdly fast.

Alright, upon further testing, I found that the sniper shot combo multiplier was resetting to 0 after the Combo Decay time, like how it used to work before the sniper changes. (ex. Lanka with 2.5 multiplier at 26 shots after 6 seconds reduces multiplier to 0 and 0 shots.)

I tested this on Lanka, Vectis, Vectis Prime, Vulkar, and Rubico. I also asked a clannie to test and he had the same issue. My ability to one hit them eidolon limbs was horribly hurt :<

Edited by Death_Theorem

1 minute ago, Airwolfen said:

Hide contents

Can't forma gear to use the new Polarity type.

Would post this in the spoiler related thread but this is a lot more general then just the quest.

Spoiler

Relatedly, I noticed there's no tab for the new polarity when modding melee weapons, you have to search for the new mods in 'all.' Warframe mods have a tab for the new set, so it looks like it's just a minor oversight.

Just now, AkaiAkuma said:
  Hide contents

Relatedly, I noticed there's no tab for the new polarity when modding melee weapons, you have to search for the new mods in 'all.' Warframe mods have a tab for the new set, so it looks like it's just a minor oversight.

Yeah it should be fine and fixed in time. but still. reporting it just makes it so its seen 🙂

Spoiler

(I really do want to reforma my Nova though for the nth time so I dont have to take the duration hit and gain more health at the same time. And Saryn as well where I want all 3 mods.)

Two bugs I've seen so far, no screenshots sorry.

1) Extractor info boxes are hidden behind the extractor selection.

2) I cannot remove fish from my main fish tank. I can select remove fish and go to the fish selection screen, but there is no confirmation option.

Edited by SSGroguey

I had a crash bug on startup. I verified the "download cache" but the game crashed just before it started loading on the progression bar. I then untoggle DirectX 10 and the game started. (Direct X 11 is also untoggle).  All my graphics settings prior to this mainline were at the lowest. The image quality now is less than it was, but somehow, I feel the game runs a little smoother. I've restarted the game a few times with different options, and the one I wrote (untoggling directX 10) is the only one that allows me to play. Will this be a problem in the future?

before the update i was getting a bug where the Asenal would bug out after exiting upgrade and primary,secondary,and melee and companion and warframe slot would all be label as None but you still have the warframe on. link to the issue before todays update

Now after this update everyonce in awhile after exiting upgrading on any item it just loads forever cant do anything in game have to force quit the game with task manger. loading forever send help
hope this gets fixed 

After switching different warframes in arsenal and back to customizing umbra, the screen is forever stuck, can't click anything but can move umbra around. I had to force quit and relog but the problem persists so I went to the relay, trying to switch back to umbra but umbra is not even on the list of warframes I have! It is missing and no way to be equipped in relay or simulacrum.

But when I went back to orbiter to equip umbra, I am forever stuck at the screen, can't click anything. Pls help. 

Wanted to see how the new cosmetics look on my OP and noticed that the WF masks from Cetus seem to be broken now and don't get displayed anymore when I want to equip them. Their preview isn't shown anymore, at least.

Also, I get many arsenal freezes since I got Umbra. And those "nothing equipped" bugs still happened for me "before" this update, even though they were said to be fixed. Just thought I should mention this again as well.

Edited by _Chizuru_

Currently cant even use umbra at all. When i equip him all the actions to click anything but chat and my profile stop. dont know whats going on but now i cant finish the mission now because it wont let me even equip and get out of the arsenal menu

Ash's Bladestorm is no longer affected by neither attack speed mods nor arcane strike, but still works with arcane fury and steel charge. 

Blind Justice idle stance still doesn't work, uses default one. : ( Woulda looked cool on umbra.

Lingering muffle effect from the skjifaijafita passive invisibility.. I think that's what caused it, anyway.