Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Arrrammis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After constructing and equipping the Umbra frame for the first time, re-opening the equipment screen showed my Oberon, but still had the umbra exalted blade equipped. After leaving the arsenal, game became unresponsive (can't move or open any menus). After forcing Warframe to close and re-opening, I had Umbra equipped and the game acts like I own the Umbra frame like any other warframe, despite me not completing the quest yet.

^Quest bug

there is diffrent topic for that

Attempting to mod Valkyr's Talons results in an endless loading thingy and then I need to Alt+F4 and restart 😢

Also, just clicking on them and wanting to leave the menu again causes the same thing.

Edited by _Chizuru_

unsure if this is a proper bug related to update 23 but has only how just happened
issue - everything in the launcher freezes, download cache verification, checking for new content, etc. etc.

how the issue came to be - this is just my guess but it most likely had to have been that my pc crashed while updating because it was perfectly fine before crashing and now is just frozen, i can go through the tabs and even select different options but no progress is ever made

Major insane bug for me.  I didn't have any warframe slots when i did the quest, then i unequipped Umbra to see if I could use the mods on Valkyr Prime, and Umbra disappeared.

Edit: nevermind relogging fixes the issue

Edited by Minicombo

Can't put any mods that're part of a set on any exalted melees(i.e. can't put gladiator rush on valk claws).

Dex Pixia can have set mods equipped to it, but they count twice towards the set bonus when equipped on both it and your secondary.

2 minutes ago, tekkieeeeeeee said:

Is everyone getting the 'Update failed!' problem from the SEA region?

I am 

not sure if i'm remembering correctly but didn't something like this happen when TSD dropped?

Edited by ezerner

39 minutes ago, Munshkin said:

There is a bug in the arsenal if you attempt to equip an Exilus adaptor but cancel you get stuck at the "Please Wait..." screen.

Currently on the Neptune part of The Sacrifice.

Can confirm after finishing the quest it still occurs.

On the mission where you confront Ballas, after defeating the sentient wave after first entering the courtyard, nothing happens. I lose access to my weapons and abilities and Ballas just stands there, with no collisions.

If you switch from Umbra to another frame in the arsenal during the quest and then try to switch back, the menus die completely. You could bypass this bug before this update by clicking the menu button on the top left corner, or by choosing to join a friend or clan mate through chat, but with both of the options removed the quest can't be completed.

Edited by Neightrix

1 minute ago, Neightrix said:

If you switch to Umbra in the arsenal during the quest, the menus die completely. You could bypass this bug before this update my clicking the menu button on the top left corner, or by choosing to join a friend or clan mate through chat, but with both of the options removed the quest can't be completed.

This just happened to me as well. I was only able to attempt to complete the quest because during the quest, around the Neptune mission, I was able to keep Umbra in my default loadout despite not actually having him.

Naramon Focus' Power Spike ability (combo decay buff) ceased to function completely.

This bug occurs regardless of being host or client. The combo meter will simply decay completely as if you don't have Power Spike.

Naramon's Waybounds were disabled by default on all of my Schools too. I feel something buggy happened to that focus school in general.

Edited by Casardis

exalted melee weapons can't equip acolyte mods for their weapon category.  They do not appear in the mod selection screen at all, while mesa can equip all secondary weapon acolyte mods on her pistols. 

Blood Rush Body Count Focused Defense Maiming Strike  

Weeping Wounds

I know you hate the spam people do with maiming strike but can you please not nerf valkyr  E V E N  M O R E? I really hope this is just a bug and not intended your taking all the fun out hysteria massacres. At least venka prime can still use it...