Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Major bug in the arsenal. After gaining access to Umbra (for good), I equipped Inaros not knowing I needed Umbra for the next mission. Once I went back into the arsenal, I am unable to leave it or edit my frame after selecting Umbra. My only option is to force quit the game. Once I log in I still have Inaros on and attempting to equip Umbra repeats the cycle, thus not allowing me to progress the mission.

Spoiler

when confronting balus after killing some sentiens u put away your weapons i guss something is supposed to happen then, but nothing happens. hope u can fix it soon. but pls dont stress yourself too bad oki?

4 minutes ago, Ryocryte said:

This just happened to me as well. I was only able to attempt to complete the quest because during the quest, around the Neptune mission, I was able to keep Umbra in my default loadout despite not actually having him.

Yea, you have to party up with someone and then switch, and get them to force a mission to start since you can't vote.

so for the final mission i thought i could switch out of umbra and use my khora but it prompted saying that i needed umbra to play the mission so when i went back to the arsenal to switch into umbra the arsenal is bugged i cant leave the arsenal at all no matter what i do even if i leave the game and open it again as soon as i switch into umbra the arsenal menu or what ever it is wont let me leave i cant press escape on the keyboard or in the game to leave the arsenal chat works and i can go over the weapons which in doing so like regular switches to the weapon that is being highlighted but no matter what i do i cant leave the arsenal menu i just want to finish the quest

1 minute ago, n.ull. said:

Hide contents

when confronting balus after killing some sentiens u put away your weapons i guss something is supposed to happen then, but nothing happens. hope u can fix it soon. but pls dont stress yourself too bad oki?

Having this problem as well. Hopefully this can be hotfixed soon.

3 minutes ago, Firrippu said:

Major bug in the arsenal. After gaining access to Umbra (for good), I equipped Inaros not knowing I needed Umbra for the next mission. Once I went back into the arsenal, I am unable to leave it or edit my frame after selecting Umbra. My only option is to force quit the game. Once I log in I still have Inaros on and attempting to equip Umbra repeats the cycle, thus not allowing me to progress the mission.

Same issue here, literally can't finish the quest because every time I try to re-equip umbra my entire hud breaks and I can't leave the arsenal without alt+f4

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Fylas:

exalted melee weapons can't equip acolyte mods for their weapon category.  They do not appear in the mod selection screen at all, while mesa can equip all secondary weapon acolyte mods on her pistols. 

Blood Rush Body Count Focused Defense Maiming Strike  

Weeping Wounds

I know you hate the spam people do with maiming strike but can you please not nerf valkyr  E V E N  M O R E? I really hope this is just a bug and not intended your taking all the fun out hysteria massacres. At least venka prime can still use it...

im pretty surew they never worked on exalted weapons even if ur meele weapon had equiped it, so no bug i guess

3 minutes ago, Fylas said:

exalted melee weapons can't equip acolyte mods for their weapon category.  They do not appear in the mod selection screen at all, while mesa can equip all secondary weapon acolyte mods on her pistols. 

Blood Rush Body Count Focused Defense Maiming Strike  

Weeping Wounds

I know you hate the spam people do with maiming strike but can you please not nerf valkyr  E V E N  M O R E? I really hope this is just a bug and not intended your taking all the fun out hysteria massacres. At least venka prime can still use it...

According to the wiki,  Those mods have never applied exalted melee.  I also have a memory of it being stated by a Dev that that was working as intended. So even if you had it on your melee before,  It wasn't effecting Hysteria.

Relevant part of the wiki:

"Hysteria is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects, weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Riven Mods, Acolyte Mods or stat-modifying skins (e.g., Manticore).

The only exception to this rule is the passive ability of the Mire to grant +10% Toxin damage, which carries over to the Hysteria, although this can be difficult to observe due to the weapon's low status chance. The toxin damage combines with any elemental damage from melee elemental mods."

5 minutes ago, Sargeant_Q said:

According to the wiki,  Those mods have never applied exalted melee.  I also have a memory of it being stated by a Dev that that was working as intended. So even if you had it on your melee before,  It wasn't effecting Hysteria.

Relevant part of the wiki:

"Hysteria is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects, weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Riven Mods, Acolyte Mods or stat-modifying skins (e.g., Manticore).

The only exception to this rule is the passive ability of the Mire to grant +10% Toxin damage, which carries over to the Hysteria, although this can be difficult to observe due to the weapon's low status chance. The toxin damage combines with any elemental damage from melee elemental mods."

yeah ;_; gladiator mods don't show up either. Q_Q I had hoped now that it's a apparently permanent physical thing that's in the back of the game that MAAAYBEE the combo counter persists if it doesn't get reset by timeout between casts if I slap some combo mods on it, but nooo not even the gladiator ones work >_> 

Based on last parts of sacrifice so... 

Having a bug upon confronting Ballas, once i kill all the sentient minions, everything stops and no dialogue continues, cant use abilities, cant use transference
i can still walk around and bullet jump to break stuff but no further dialogue or really anything continues

18 minutes ago, GamesDude said:

Same issue here, literally can't finish the quest because every time I try to re-equip umbra my entire hud breaks and I can't leave the arsenal without alt+f4

I figured out that you can still touch the chat and squad stuff. So once I equipped ExcaliburU, I had a friend join my game and force start a random mission to equip the frame. I was able to upgrade the frame after that.

Unable to properly re-equip excal umbra after swapping to a different frame. Current quest step is to return to earth. After trying to equip umbra ui becomes un-interactable, forced to close game. Umbra appears to be equipped when logging back in, but after loading in it switches back to previous frame.

IF YOU ARE GETTING THE ERROR WHERE YOU UNEQUIP EXCAL UMBRA AND CAN'T GET BACK I FOUND A FIX!

If you have a friend, go in to your arsenal and equip Excal Umbra.  From there invite a friend to join your party.  Have the friend go to either a relay or cetus and force a countdown.  Once the countdown is done you'll be on cetus or the relay in Excal Umbra and be able to continue the quest.