The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Buenas tardes, me gustaría saber si me podían ayudar, he vuelto a instalar warframe por el tema de los umbras, cuando inicio sesión me salta este error "the evolution engine dejo de funcionar" me gustaría saber si alguien me puede ayudar ya que no puedo entrar al juego.

gracias.

So i recently found a bug where if i go into the foundry or any menu in general and stay there for over a minute and exit it my mouse cursor is till on the screen and i can only move the cursor but nothing else except for the chat . After that i have to restart the game to get rid of the bug . Also the game is still running normaly and the warframe moves as everything else does .

Here are some screenshots of when it happens  

20180723163125_1.jpg20180720143952_1.jpg20180720142840_1.jpg

Edited by iluminussXD

6 hours ago, iluminussXD said:

So i recently found a bug where if i go into the foundry or any menu in general and stay there for over a minute and exit it my mouse cursor is till on the screen and i can only move the cursor but nothing else except for the chat . After that i have to restart the game to get rid of the bug . Also the game is still running normaly and the warframe moves as everything else does .

Here are some screenshots of when it happens  

20180723163125_1.jpg20180720143952_1.jpg20180720142840_1.jpg

Have this same problem, happened to me yesterday too, its coming up on the 15th restart i've done in the past 24 hours just now. Can get really annoying, have to alt F4 every time this happens.

I also had one bug where after i finished a mission the screen basically just went black, i could still hear the missions sounds but thats it.

SO not sure whats causing this but when im on my ship looking through menus.  Sometimes when i close that menu the mouse curse because the only interaction on the screen.  This prevents me from walking or moving.  Only thing i can do is hit the start button and use the menu navigation to either exit the game or navigation to enter a new area.  Now once this bug is happening all my timed missions list go blank and anything that requires a group stall out.   The open world section on earth is or a relay tends to be the only things that work.  I cant enter other stations without the bug getting worse (ie the camera dosent zoom in right,  menus dont show up,  and my warframe disappears complacently.

Did some testing and tried just using keyboard and mouse only to play the game.  Still had the UI bug happened.  Unplugged controller and it happened again.  Extra note is the Escape button is disabled when this bug happens.  Creating a FULL SOFT LOCK....  The controller Start button would let you bypass this but with no controller you are stuck.   Cant do anything.   

quoted from Elspath

Edited by ggodbro
forgot part

Im tryna use my arsenal, but when I try to mod something or try to fashion frame, my screen will lose all of the selectable icons, and lock on to the current object I am veiwing. I have to restart the game every 3 mins or so because I can't even change my items. Im going to check everyday if this has been fixed, but otherwise ill be playing skyrim :( very sad I cant play wf anymore. (also I dont have an old gpu, so it should be an issue related to graphics.)

7 hours ago, coolads934 said:

Have this same problem, happened to me yesterday too, its coming up on the 15th restart i've done in the past 24 hours just now. Can get really annoying, have to alt F4 every time this happens.

I also had one bug where after i finished a mission the screen basically just went black, i could still hear the missions sounds but thats it.

HOLY CRAP!!! I thought it was just me!

Mod capacity went into negatives after upgrading a mod (Serration for weapons and Vitality to frames, specifically) and accepting the removal prompt for when the mod will exceed capacity. Both upgrades were done without exiting the modding menu.034504E74780BE1F23A090727078C1004991AEF2EE1D90754C192F3DD22B2F74533DC7CCEC103D59

I am the head of the clan, and I want to leave this clan, for that I need to promote another member of the clan to my new title, click the increase to maximum rank and I noticed that I have insufficient permissions, what is this nonsense and how do I leave the clan ?

Edited by sasha65422

20 минут назад, sasha65422 сказал:

I am the head of the clan, and I want to leave this clan, for that I need to promote another member of the clan to my new title, click the increase to maximum rank and I noticed that I have insufficient permissions, what is this nonsense and how do I leave the clan ?

I've dealt with the problem.

Volt Prime gets randomly stuck in missions where you can not use weapons, abilities or even enter transference. /unstuck does not work they only way to get out of this glitch/bug is to die. Happened to me few times and have seen other volts in missions encounter the same problem.

When attempting to delete interconnected rooms in the dojo, a message appears saying " This component has child components and therefore can not be queued for destruction." despite already being connected to the clan by another hallway.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1452944621

In this image, I am trying to remove an extra elevator on the right. But can't without removing all of my clans barracks. I am told this is an issue with the dojo giving priority to rooms based on the order they are built and not on room connectivity. This has been an issue since 2016.....(see related report).

This should be fixed by now. And this will cause major problems when people rearrange their dojo's to accommodate for the new room we will get in the RailJack update. Please see this and fix it before it becomes an even bigger problem. Thank you.

Limbo bug:

While fighting against Tyl Regor lvl 100 (playing solo), I found sometimes maniacs can hurt me while I am in the rift and they are not.

One of the times, I was at melee range with a maniac. I was in the rift and he wasn't.  I casted my stasis (yes, ONLY MY 2) and suddenly the maniac was in the rift and killed me....

My idea was casting my 4 after my 2 but.... the maniac entered the rift just when I casted my 2 and I dont know how.... and he killed me

In another situation, I was in the rift and the maniac wasnt. Then the maniac could perform his finisher attack on me.... and killed me. just that simple haha.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

Penta is completely broken(doesnt shoot)

how to replicate:

1. Equip Penta

2. Load into any mission

3. It either wont shoot at all(with all initial ammo present), or will let you shoot first volley, reload, then it breaks for good.

This is 100% consistent.

Basically makes it as good as having no gun at all.

PS Ok a clanmate explained how it works to me, lol

Still, i think there is a bug at least in the description of this weapon. Compare it to any other weapon that has alternative fire modes(HIND for example)

Edited by Jagh201

I bought a warframe articula quite recently and I was playing around with the placement when I realised that I could place it outside of my ship's window. I don't think that's intentional? I did this by making the item snap to a grid of about 0.25m (if not more) and got as close as possible to the window. Sure enough, the articula was placed outside of the ship and now I can't access it. Can this bug be resolved soon? I want my articula back too 😣

Em 14/06/2018 às 21:34, [DE] Danielle disse:

Nós estaremos usando este tópico para abrigar seus relatórios de bug do Update 23: The Sacrifice . Nosso mestre de bugs residente, [DE] Saske , estará monitorando este segmento e retransmitindo os erros prevalentes para a equipe de DE para correções. 

Com qualquer atualização, nos concentramos em corrigir os problemas prioritários primeiro assim que pudermos! Bugs de menor prioridade que podem ser reproduzidos são registrados para serem corrigidos quando esmagamos os bugs monstruosos.  

Diretrizes do relatório de bugs: 

• Seja o mais detalhado possível! Quanto mais informações tivermos sobre o assunto, melhor poderemos rastrear a causa. 
  • Forneça etapas sobre como reproduzir o bug que responde "Como eu consegui produzir esse bug e posso fazê-lo novamente?"
  • Se possível, forneça vídeo e imagem do problema relatado.  
  • Seja respeitoso - Entendemos que os erros podem ser frustrantes, mas quanto melhor você puder relatar o bug, melhor poderemos corrigi-lo.

Obrigado! 

eu estava fazendo o evento, a primeira missão fiz ela completa com meus amigos e quando voltei para a nave não ganhei nada apareceu como se eu nem tivesse feito eu subi o nível de uma arma la e ate isso não mudo fico no zero eu já entrei e sai do warframe 2 vezes e ta do mesmo jeito, e o video que eu fiz a missão esta na laive de um amigo meu que tava na missão comigo, a laive ainda esta ao vivo na twitch se vocês quiserem ver  o nome do estrimer e MetalOverlord25

Edited by Gintaque

Hello. During every match after some time my warframe becomes totally invisible, along with weapons and attachments. I can only see it when it uses some skill giving aura or when ironically my shade grants me invisiblity. This happens with all warframes and various companions, not only shade, but helminth and other sentinels too.

Edited by BananBoy

First of and foremost Ivara is an amazing and fun character, but there are currently some leveling issues as well as glitches which correspond with her Artemis Bow ability.

With the leveling of Ivara, if ivara is using using her artemis bow, no exp is spread out towards either her primary, secondary, or melee if they are equipped. This bug seems to only be active when the artemis bow is drawn and an enemy dies within the vicinity of the player. Another issue which works similarly to this issue is when a lens is equipped onto a weapon or Ivara herself. What occurs in this situation is no matter the amount of kills obtained by ivara, the amount of focus gained will always remain zero.

These glitches seem to stem of her bow, but even though there are characters with an alternative weapon like valkyrie, excalibur, etc, these bugs do not appear with when their alternative weapons are in play. Another glitch which occurs and impacts the game rather heavily for the player is when ivara is low on energy. When Ivara is low on energy and tries to use her fourth ability/ artemis bow, consequently she is no longer able to use any of her abilities and is locked into her primary or another equipped weapon. She is not able to switch her arrows, use prowl or even use the operator to leave their current warframe. She can not melee or even switch weapons, but can fire and reload. The game seems if the character locks itself into thinking the character has every ability active. Within this state no ammo can be collected as well, but the curious note is that when the primary is out of ammo the player can no longer shoot, switch weapons, or even proceed to use any abilities. Making the player more or less an Npc.

How to recreate this glitch is by having borderline enough energy to cast her artemis bow ability and while doing so the player will then have all their abilities locked and proceed to only be able to use there primary weapon. When done the glitch will proceed to tell the player all abilities are within use, even trying to summon upon the operator the game will say the ability has already been casted. 

I've have been able to recreate it at times, but the weirdest and funniest glitch occurs when your primary weapon has no ammo and no other weapons are equipped. What proceeds to happen is when the player activates the artemis bow, they permanently swap their primary for an artemis bow. The artemis bow no long takes energy to fire. But if the player then activates her fourth ability again then the actual artemis bow appears working perfect how it should be. The only way to revert both of these glitches is if the player dies and respawns.

For this glitch to appear the first glitch has to mentioned where the player is locked into only using their primary weapon, they must proceed to try to jump out of bounds while casting the fourth ability and then the player will then advance into having two artemis bows; one in which takes no energy to use and another which acts normally as it should.

These are the bugs which I have experienced so far, there could be many more. If there is anything I can further help with I am willing to test more situations for the communities benefit. Please help my splatoon character get well.

Thank you~

Killingstone