Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

There is a fix for your problem in another thread, but I will post it here. 

1. Login to game fresh

2. Join a party with someone. Select a mission in the star chart. Your teammate should NOT accept yet.

3. Go to Arsenal and equip Umbra

4. Have teammate confirm mission and start

5. When mission loads you should be Umbra.

6. Abort mission, you should be back in Orbiter with Umbra equipped.

Beware, there is another bug in the last quest, "Return to Earth", that renders the mission impossible to finish. There is no fix for that bug yet.

•  

5 minutes ago, Firrippu said:
  Hide contents

When fighting in the final mission, the cut scene will not start after beating the mimics.

Spoiler

This happened to me for 3-4 missions and it finally worked after I killed all mimics up until ballas. I also didn't use exalted blade to kill final mimics like I had previous missions.

1 hour ago, ZeroSignal77 said:

Im having the same problems while updating the game as others 😕

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

You have to restart your computer I had this problem the other day.

hey guys for those of you who are having problems with switching off umbra. i just tested and confirmed a little fix but it requires a friend to join your session. you can still invite people in. Once in have them select any mission and start it. that will force the change and you will load in with umbra. then just abort the mission. you'll load back on ordis with umbra equiped. 

If you cancel applying an exilus slot to a warframe it will freeze the game on a 'Please Wait' loading notification.

Tested twice by attempting to start then cancel placing an exilus adapter onto Umbra, then once more onto Trinity Prime. All three times it froze on that screen.

Applying the adapter works instantly.

When assessing the arsenal it will sometimes hang indefinetly at "please wait". The only way out is to alt+f4. 

With controller in arsenal, pressing "y" to open upgrades does not open the correct weapon upgrade screen. Exalted opens melee and melee opens secondary.

Missing controller button icons on "start timer" & "cancel mission" options when waiting to launch into mission.

In mission the squad info screen needs an option to not be minimized to an icon by default. Viewing which player is using which frame now takes much longer on controller. 

Welp got problem that is pretty much the same as many people in here, unequip uexca then re equip him back to any loadout cause the ui to lock and you can't press anything, also make the quest unable to finish since you need uexca to do it.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb BonesJustice:

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

This happened to me for 3-4 missions and it finally worked after I killed all mimics up until ballas. I also didn't use exalted blade to kill final mimics like I had previous missions.

yes this just worked for me too, thx

1. After killing all the Sentients while facing Ballas, Umbra retrieves his Exalted Blade, and then nothing happens.

2. Before going in to face Ballas, if you change Warframe from Umbra to smth else, you won't be able to enter the mission. If you change back to Umbra, you'll get stuck in the arsenal. Restarting the game will change the frame to which you've just changed to. Basically means you've been softblocked and can't proceed the quest.

Edited by GrymkND

key bindings, I use controller, and have my keys in certain spots, I cant bind them to there keys now and can't play because of this, this is a problem because unless there in there specific binds I literally cant progress through anything so I just can't even play the game, a bit sad that I can't even go through it.

If you were to unequip Umbra Excal, escape out of the arsenal, go back into the arsenal and equip Umbra again, the UI will become stuck and you cannot do anything to leave the arsenal.

The only thing I can click on to do anything is invite people to my squad and change loadouts - changing loadouts does not get me unstuck.

I got a problem with alt tabbing out of the game.

this is what I find when i tab back into warframe and go to the market also if I try going into a mission it will put me in a infinite loading screen until I alt F4

03D6CC9E50613688094C430DC0BC8CB8878C1757

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

If you were to unequip Umbra Excal, escape out of the arsenal, go back into the arsenal and equip Umbra again, the UI will become stuck and you cannot do anything to leave the arsenal.

The only thing I can click on to do anything is invite people to my squad and change loadouts - changing loadouts does not get me unstuck.

having same issues