The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I couldn't select Leave Squad, Show Profile, or any of the team options while using a Steam controller.  I could highlight them but the A button did nothing.  I got it to work by chance it seems one time when I set the A button to Select and the Legacy option of a Left Mouse click but I couldn't get it to work reliably.

Was going to put an Exilus Adapter but realized I had too few already and would rather save them for another warframe, but when I hit cancel instead of install it locked me onto the Please Wait loading box.  tried it 3 more times to see if I could re create this and it happened every time.  Had to start tab and close from task bar to get out of it.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

This is what I get in the launcher, restarting does not help.

1 hour ago, sati44 said:

Update failed!

This is what I get in the launcher, restarting does not help.

Del last download file in cache folder and restart launcher.

Background "invading" the stage, this wasn't happening before 23.0. Seems to be completely random but its always appearing at some degree,maybe not the entire background but only "fogs" of it. Already tried to verify the files.

Also some constructive criticism. Would be nice if the new UI still displayed the empty weapon/warframe slots, now I can only check that if I'm about to buy something new.

The equipment display of the party under the player's glyph was a must have, especially during relic missions, now I have to hover over each glyph to see which relics are equipped.

The old green "checks" when someone accepted/voted for a mission was rly nice, helped to caught the players attention, now ppl can get easily distracted and it takes some time to realise a vote for a mission has begun.

Thanks for the attention.

Spoiler

YN9aKFe.jpglLZytOn.jpgwMogOt1.jpg

Edited by Airaneon

the math on mods used on mesa peacemaker appears way off. i'm no genius but i know what 220% of something is. and the mod specifically says "+220%" so in other words..

something + 220% of that something = final something

also, peacemaker dmg numbers are something different again (even less, actually) in simulacrum for some reason. leveling them from 0 to around level 12ish didnt change them at all. im kinda new, dunno if weapon level affects dmg. never seemed to be the case. quick screenshot below..

the dmg going from 200 to 310 is NOT +220%, its +55% so am i missing something here? and in simulacrum for some reason, it shows the dmg being 80/40/40 instead of 100/50/50 haha what the hell? stop trolling us DE =D again, im newish but i know how to use a calculator. all other mods seem to function normally, crit and fire rate and whatnot.

1PFq602.jpg

The Inventory UI absolutely NEEDS labels over the items with name and rank, trying to find a weapon or item by icon alone is a pain; and having to look at every single one of an item in your inventory so you don't accidentally use a rank 30 Atmos to make your Twin Baslok like I almost did is no bueno.  Also the Extractor menu - the information panel that pops up with health % does so behind the other Extractors' icons so as to be unreadable.

The 'Infinite Host Migration' bug is back in Sanctuary Endurance; this is particularly annoying because many people are going there to level Forma'd Exalted Weapons. I've already lost 45 minutes' worth of exp from this.....

Selecting the Exilus slot of a Warframe without an Exilus Adapter installed and then subsequently hitting "Cancel" leads to a "Please wait..." notification being displayed across the screen which does not appear to actually be waiting for something to load, but instead stays and forces the player to force close the game in order to continue playing. This also rolls back any changes made to equipment since last exiting the arsenal. This appears to apply to all frames (only tested with Umbra and Ash Prime).

2vEDi5R.jpg

5 hours ago, ZeroSignal77 said:

Im having the same problems while updating the game as others 😕

Update failed!

I'm experiencing the same problem.

Completed a misison, Valkyr is level 29, but her weapon is level 30. What? Is that supposed to happen or-?

Also may or may not be related to this update, but I completed the war within and in mission it said that two of the blades dropped, popped up as collected, but when I went back to my ship and checked my inventory, they are not there. Completely gone.