Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 2018-06-15 at 6:22 AM, KiJokoBodo said:

I got this message when update finish.

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

I have tried to restart warframe but it shows that text again.

Edit : I ended up reinstalling warframe and it worked, but seriously that's not an ideal fix at all. hope DE can fix this.

just install hotspot shield and use it when ever you see the error

• 2 weeks later...

So recently I decided to collect all Somachord 🎵  fragments and decided to replay Sacrifice.
I saw a guide on Steam with all Somachord fragments locations and simply speedruned whole quest.
But in Mission №4 - Pursue Umbra (Neptune, Triton) I managed to get stuck in the room without a possibility to get out.

How to get stuck step by step:

Step 1
Use your Operator and jump out your Warframe (i used Zenurik's - Energizing Dash) in any room before Umbra location (where marker of mission leads you) and get back in your Warframe (don't run with Operator to the mission marker)

Step 2
Run into the room where Umbra fights with Corpus.
Stand on the side of the room where you can fall down (watch screenshot, made it when I was replaying mission for clear understanding what you need to do)

Спойлер

jwm5wHI.jpg

Step 3 
Use your Operator right in front of the place where you can fall in, don't touch the ground: walk/run/jump etc. Just fall down.

Step 4
Respawn in the location of Step 1. Done. You're stuck.

Спойлер

jggD9wg.jpg

After that, I got stuck/locked in the room.
Mission objective changed to " Kill All Mimics ".
Terminals don't work, no yellow sign of alert, so you can't open doors.
Chat command /unstuck is not working ... 

After that, I had to abort the mission and restart it again.
I also understand that the chances of that happening to the regular player is ultra low, but it can happen.
Because of ingame mechanics (as I understand them) the last place where you used your Operator = is respawn point for him.

Спойлер

P.S. Somachrod  🎵 fragment at Mission №3 - Search for Umbra (Nuovo, Ceres) not spawning every time.
I had to abort and replay mission again, and then it spawned. (This happened not only for me, saw 1 guy at Warframe Wiki that had the same problem...)

Screenshot #1 First attempt no Somachord Fragment

Screenshot #2 Second attempt Somachord Fragment spawned.

b60iswA.jpgkNwFbUd.jpg

Thank you!

Sorry for bad English skills 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

So I'm at the beginning where I need to examine the helmet. I do this, get the cinematics, but nothing happens after. The quest will tell me to examine the lotus helmet but I can't do it again. I don't get the follow up where I need to go to Lith.

What's up?

• 1 month later...

I was on the penultimate mission to confront the umbra, hence when the operator would leave the Warframe I went to 4 unintentionally and he returned to the Warframe, I could not move, and the interaction did not work, I tried restarting the game and when it was on mission to confront the umbra, my operator was my Warframe, my operator had the skin of my warframe and his life! and I was in a blue place that if I moved I would fall from the place in infinity!

Edited by DeixaEmBranco

• 4 weeks later...

Confronting Umbra on Neptune. Trigger the Transference into the memory. The audio is in the memory, the visual is still on the battlefield, no input accepted. Forced to kill the application. 

I was streaming at the time, so I have video of it happening. Hopefully you can get some information from the video. Let me know if any more information about my PC would be helpful. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I encountered a game breaking bug (game stop working) in the sacrifice quest on the part where you have to pursue umbra to lua as the operator.

Bug happened 2 times, I was using octavia warframe (not sure it counts since you play as the operator). My operator only has the mote amp.

When I beat umbra exca, as soon as the cutscene launch, every character models stop moving and the sound disapear, but the cutscene "continue" and the camera moves around, I also see the dialogues lines popping up but everything else is froze on the screen. Then it loads the yellowish scene where you walk to umbra under the tree, and I can move my operator, although game still has no sounds. When I reach umbra warframe under the tree, same thing, cutscene go on without sounds and characters freeze in place at the start of the cutscene. And finally, when I get the choice screen about what to do, game completly freeze and crash.

MeepTVm.jpg

Edited by PanzerCordial

Sorry for the double post but I reran the mission to make sure and take screenshots.

This time I equipped rhino warframe to see if it changes anything, also tried to die less as the operator to see if that was causing bugs, died only a few times.

here are the picsrAXw8B6.jpgzFbwWnU.png

WhVXMLN.png

As you may see the character models are froze during cutscenes and this time I was able to validate a choice whe the thing appear by spamming click, although I only got the last screenshot, left teh game running around 3 minutes, didn't do anything, seems like the game was stuck in a loop of loading (game was still considered as running on my PC), I tried clicking, pressing escape or random keys, didn't do anything.

• 2 years later...

Hi, good afternoon everyone. Recently, i just got back to the game after many years. Last time i played the game for real was maybe like approximately 2 years ago. Or if i remembered it wrong, just say that i stopped when POE comes out. Today, i encounter some bugs where my operator could'nt do damage at all to Excalibur Umbra in The Sacrifice quest. To be precise, it's sub-quest number 8 which comes after "Equip Umbra" where the title is "Search for Umbra" in Ceres. I already tried restart the game, restart my Laptop (Cause i'm playing on my Asus Laptop) and even tried reinstalling the game but the bug still there. The dmg counter literally written in "0" each time i shoot him with my Mot AMP. One of my friend in clan told me that it's even doable with Mot AMP to defeat Umbra but in my case, even his HP did'nt decrease at all.

My main concern was just i can't even damage him at all after approximately 1 hour in each session of this mission that i already rerun like 5 times already.

Here's the footage but i'm sorry if it's too blurry:

1st footage :

https://imgur.com/yY2fOcw

2nd footage :

https://imgur.com/RvKzVN9

My in-game name is -X.T.X-Vierce and hope you guys could help. I'm really sad cause i can't progress further in this quest that a lot of people talking about how good it is. Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...