Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Только что, GalvatronMurder сказал:

When you confront Ballas back on Earth, with the objective "Confront Ballas", after I kill the mimics, the game just stops everything. Abilities are all stopped, weapons can't be drawn, nothing happens. I assume this isn't supposed to happen, so I hope this get's addressed soon. Thanks

Same here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GalvatronMurder said:

When you confront Ballas back on Earth, with the objective "Confront Ballas", after I kill the mimics, the game just stops everything. Abilities are all stopped, weapons can't be drawn, nothing happens. I assume this isn't supposed to happen, so I hope this get's addressed soon. Thanks

Seems like a lot of people including myself are having this issue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KiJokoBodo said:

I got this message when update finish.

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

I have tried to restart warframe but it shows that text again.

Same here

After completing the quest, Excalibur Umbra & the Skiajati have disappeared from my inventory. I am still able to use the Skiajati on my load-out where I didn't switch it out to another weapon.

Edited by KiteMan
Restarting the game seems to have fixed this issue. I am unsure if it had anything to do with optimizing the download cache, but I did that too.

So I tried the whole Unequip all extra weapons and mods from Umbra and His sword but i'm still getting the bug where you kill all the sentients and you and Ballas just stands there and look awkward. Any other suggestions?

Edited by DatJoshLife

Currently stuck on the confrontation after contacting Balas directly. Sentients were killed but both Balas and myself just stand around and seem to enjoy to LuaLight together? I mean. It's romantic with the tree all lit up and all but I can't seem to get anything to happen.

EDIT:: AS OTHERS HAVE STATED BEATING IT IN OPERATOR MODE INITIATES THE CUTSCENE:::::::::::

Spoiler

x0f1WEq.jpg

Edited by RetroNomad

Currently I am bugged to the point where I can not continue the quest. The bug I am experiencing is when I am told to "Go back to Earth" after acquiring Umbra Excalibur. After doing so i changed my warframe from Umbra Excalibur to another frame and now when I select Umbra Excalibur, I am no longer able to leave my load out. As you can see where I can highlight exit when Saryn is equipped, but the moment I equip Umbra it goes away and I can not leave without exiting the whole client.  Desktop_Screenshot_2018.06.14_-_22.57.01Desktop_Screenshot_2018.06.14_-_22.57.14Desktop_Screenshot_2018.06.14_-_22.57.51

After defeating all of the sentients on Earth before confronting Ballas, the story stops. I can still run around in the area but there are no more enemies and Ballas is standing by the tree that is set on fire. The quest objective "defeat all sentients" is gone since I completed it, now it's just frozen. I tried restarting the mission and got the same result. Other clan members are having the same issue.

Spoiler

I have found two bugs so far, I have not read through the post as I do not want spoilers still, but one bug made it so I could not progress. 

The first is a minor camera bug, when I walked into a bush on the first part of the quest my camera glitched out. 

x1NS7uY.jpg

This is the bush that did it...

FvlEfJg.jpg

Second, and more importantly,

after building the umbra warframe and it attacks the operator, I went to my arsenal to make sure my Trinity was equipped. I got into the arsenal, saw Trinity still equipped, I clicked on upgrade to see if she was still on blessing. I hit escape key from there and got stuck on this screen.

TiMsQ31.jpg

I could access chats and the UI, but could not access any menus. I had to force quit the game. I have not logged back in yet, wanted to post this first. 

I found two bugs, put them in spoilers just in case. 

1 minute ago, SharpsPanda said:

Currently I am bugged to the point where I can not continue the quest. The bug I am experiencing is when I am told to "Go back to Earth" after acquiring Umbra Excalibur. After doing so i changed my warframe from Umbra Excalibur to another frame and now when I select Umbra Excalibur, I am no longer able to leave my load out. As you can see where I can highlight exit when Saryn is equipped, but the moment I equip Umbra it goes away and I can not leave without exiting the whole client.  Desktop_Screenshot_2018.06.14_-_22.57.01Desktop_Screenshot_2018.06.14_-_22.57.14Desktop_Screenshot_2018.06.14_-_22.57.51

You are not alone. I am having this exact same issue as well. 

2 minutes ago, SharpsPanda said:

I'm in the Same Boat. Trying to figure out a way to reequip Umbra. Also when I had him equiped, the confrontation quest was bugged and softlocked. 

3 minutes ago, DatJoshLife said:

So I tried the whole Unequip all extra weapons and mods from Umbra and His sword but i'm still getting the bug where you kill all the sentients and you and Ballas just stands there and look awkward. Any other suggestions?

try it with mods and use Operator mode to kill the mimics.