Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

14 hours ago, -CM-Kinnison said:

after the final battle, and during the CutScene, your primary weapon is in your sword hand as you stab.  So when you have a big weapon like the Opticor, you cannot see what is happening

I had that dramatic scene sabotaged by stabbing with the scabbard instead of blade. 😒

Using a PS4 controller through Steam does not allow me to fully use drop down that allows you to show you your profile or leave a squad.  Basically I can't leave a squad when I team up with others.

Spoiler

Also can't use controller during Komi parts of quest.  I have to switch back keyboard and mouse.

There seems to be a bug with guiding light combo from blind justice. Before the update the combo would allow you to lock on to one target if there was only one directly in front of you. So every single hit from the combo would be put into one enemy if it was not dead. But now it just hits the first person and slides passed them only hitting them with the first hit and not the following hits. It seems as though the lock on has been messed up.

I do have melee lock on enabled.

Révélation

Symbols were replaced by emojis for some reason. Oh and yeah, that Yogwun is way too big to be just 31.8 kg.

20180615181323_1.jpg

20180615181347_1.jpg

20180615154757_1.jpg

Also, my game "crashed" (stuck in an endless "please wait..." message) when I clicked on the Exilus slot (locked) on Exca Umbra and not adding an Exilus adapter. 

Unable to sell single items for ducats at kiosk only works if you select all of what is in your stack e.g you have 2 Tigris prime blueprints, you try to sell one and it just makes a noise and doesn't appear on the right, do two and it appears on the right

This is the crash happening to me, after I started the quest(in the minute that I updated the warframe, dx10 was still working. But then the quest was buggy, had to re-login and this crash started, and since dx9 is going to be excluded from warframe soon(hope it is primed soon)...)

I had a problem where after a cut scene it would send me back to what i was doing last instead of progressing me. I tried 5 times with Octavia and never was able to progress. Switched frames and worked on first try. Maybe some other problems can be solved by switching too idk.

Transferring back into Umbra procs you with transference static? Might be Intended.
and also

Is transferring back to Umbras location intended? Don't know we are only able to do that in the orbiter. 

Note: This only happens to clients (non-hosts), so it is not intended 

Edited by CaptainJLP

Whenever I'm using excalibur umbra and I switch to the operator, for whatever reason my warframe always has a fully grown helminth cyst on it and when I switch back to the warframe I get a stack of transference static no matter what.

well, I always got stucked on loading screen for The Sacrifice quest. IDK why, but atm got stucked in confront umbra mission. any suggestion? i've done optimizing from launcher and relog but no different 

Every time I switch to my Umbra Excalibur from my Operator, my Operator dies with no animation, and then my FOV switches to what I have set to my Operator instead of my Warframe, also giving me the Static debuff from the Operator "dying".

During the quest, after i finish the umbra blueprint i went to the equip it and it played the cut scene where he grabs you by the neck and throws you against the wall, etc.. after that cut scene you are suppose to go to a mission and fight the umbra. Not sure of how the fight was suppose to go i decided to change my frame and when i tried to do so i realised i already had the umbra equipped. Initially i thought it was part of the quest so i rolled with it but quickly realised that it wasn't meant to be this way and the quest kinda lost its magic fighting with umbra excal vs umbra excal. I'm not sure how it happen, i just went to the arsenal and he was there ( i think its because i change loadout slot before i equip umbra and trigger the quest cut scene, not sure tho).

I was next to my brother as we both did the quest he did not experience this. he was only able to play with umbra later in the quest which is what i think you are suppose to do. 
I don't really have evidence of this as i already finished the quest and forgot to screenshot or record.

7 hours ago, Drogpa said:

Just want to report another bug. 
I'm on the quest "pursue Umbra" on Neptune. 

After the cinematic where i get forced by Ballas to make the move on the game board, the sequence ends straight after the game force placed a stone and i'm back in the mission. So the video sequence does not finish! 
It still tells me that i should use Transference on Umbra if i try, nothing happens. 

Tried to restart the game.. get the same bug over and over again. Any suggestions or do i have to wait for a hotfix? 

ezgif-1-80afc44ae1.gif

solved this issue after repeating 4~5 times
steps to solve this:

DO NOT USE OCTAVIA

After I equipped Umbra for the first time and got attacked and Umbra ran away and all that and I had to follow Umbra...

...I could still equip Umbra. Didn't do the mission with him, cause it would be hilariously breaking the quest, but pretty sure it's a bug?...

ZGgBY5p.jpg

8NSnfrX.jpg

2 hours ago, snowltheowl said:

Every time I switch to my Umbra Excalibur from my Operator, my Operator dies with no animation, and then my FOV switches to what I have set to my Operator instead of my Warframe, also giving me the Static debuff from the Operator "dying".

Another thread is reporting same thing; I'm hoping it is a bug and not deliberate 'nerf' if we are team-playing with Umbra.  So far the Dev's / tech-monkeys have been silent.

10 hours ago, pittaxx said:

A number of small issues and notes about the quest:

Scans in the first part of the mission are too difficult to find, I see people in chat complaining about it constantly (and I find it quite annoying myself).

After trying to equip Umbra during the quest and it goes berserk, you get switched to your previous frame/loadout. But after one mission I was switched back to umbra, where I could customise and select it for the mission, despite the next mission still being "chase down the umbra".

Fight with umbra needs to be balanced. He is way too strong. He just stunlocks you with eb/abilities and shaves you down slowly, while your operator deals almost no damage to him. It took forever to bring his shields down even with the best amp (and I barely survived with my very tanky operator).

Dude, it took me less than five minutes to take umbra down and I don't have the "best amp". Just run around and spam your void blast on him.