Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

After I confront Ballas on Earth and the first few waves of sentients come, they stop spawning but nothing happens afterwards. I'm not given a prompt to do anything and none of my abilities work.

ec6f553eb98c502e5bb8e1c954741035.jpg

EDIT:

FIX PLEASE READ: FIX FOR LAST MISSION BUG

During the fight with the sentients you can use umbra all you want, but KILL THE LAST ENEMY WITH YOUR OPERATOR.

This will trigger the cinematic cut scene and allow you to finish the quest

PLEASE use this to help others fix their games so that they can enjoy the quest as much as I did 🙂

This ended up fixing the issue for me, although I ended up starting the fight and using my operator for all of the sentients rather than just the last one. I can't confirm whether only killing the last sentient as an operator works, but I can confirm that fighting and killing all of the sentients as the operator fixed it.

Edited by Helsiege
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Helsiege said:

After I confront Ballas on Earth and the first few waves of sentients come, they stop spawning but nothing happens afterwards. I'm not given a prompt to do anything and none of my abilities work.

Ditto. Restarted and the same thing happened. Ballas moves his mouth as if he's talking, but nothing happens.

10 minutes ago, Helsiege said:

Same thing on my end 15a75f9fd4.jpg

EDIT: Removing all armor and mods from my Frame and weapons, along with spare weapons, seemed to work fine. Correlation not causation, however.

Edited by CoinflipWolfe

2 minutes ago, Woebetidethee said:

Switched from Umbra to another frame before trying to do the last mission in the questline, now when I switch back to Umbra the arsenal menu is completely non-responsive and I can't close it. Shutting down does no good either since it just puts me back in the previous frame so the last mission is non completable.

Experiencing exact same issue.

So Don't unequip umbra when you complete the quest to switch back to your previous frame in your loadout, i did and he disappeared from inventory and arsenal

Edit: after opening the inbox message you receive he appeared back in inventory (weird bug =I )

Edited by Harmony

Spoiler

So I don't know if someone already posted this or not, but after extracting with Umbra for the first time, if you mess with things in your arsenal and accidentally equip something other than excal umbra, you cant re-equip him without breaking UI responsiveness and you cant leave the arsenal to save your loadout with umbra equipped. If you try to continue the quest, it says you need umbra equipped, but since you cant equip him, its a lovely vicious cycle.

1 minute ago, Aponatraza said:

Hide contents

So I don't know if someone already posted this or not, but after extracting with Umbra for the first time, if you mess with things in your arsenal and accidentally equip something other than excal umbra, you cant re-equip him without breaking UI responsiveness and you cant leave the arsenal to save your loadout with umbra equipped. If you try to continue the quest, it says you need umbra equipped, but since you cant equip him, its a lovely vicious cycle.

Same issue I had as well hopefully they can pin this down quick

• Like 1

I got a glitch during the part of the quest where you face Balas directly. After I defeat the waves of enemies that appear, Umbra will put his weapon away and leave me unequiped and unable to do anything. However I can move freely still and nothing happens beyond this point. 

On the second mission, where you introduce the new orokin cyphers, after having collected all 4 pairs the second lock both did not display the pairs, and the doors leading back to the pairs were locked.

Given that the previous lock helpfully showed the remembered pairs, I assume one or the other should not be.

8 minutes ago, Woebetidethee said:

Switched from Umbra to another frame before trying to do the last mission in the questline, now when I switch back to Umbra the arsenal menu is completely non-responsive and I can't close it. Shutting down does no good either since it just puts me back in the previous frame so the last mission is non completable.

Same here. Even tried going to Cetus to equip Umbra and he's not in the list. I'm not sure if that is a separate bug or not....

Edited by PlatinumPangolin

I finished the quest mission where I formally receive Umbra, which I had switched out of afterwards. The next mission requires me to play as umbra, but when I equip him the arsenal bugs out and I can't leave the screen and am forced to force shutdown the game.

Ok once more! Sheesh  I must be tired keep posting in the main forum   

I’m at the section if the quest where you play the game of Kombi. I was unable to place a stone so I hit alt-f4 to get out

imagine my surprise when I logged back in to find my Rhino Prime replaced by Umbra. Don’t think I. Supposed to have him this soon. 

GPU BUG:

Game is literally only using 30% of my GPU and about 30% of my CPU in REALLY intensive gunplay, max settings and particles going everywhere. I'm dropping to about 100fps. Plz fix. GPU usage should not be this low in such intensive fights.

I am trying to change back into umbra from my gara and it's not letting me select anything buttons wise -as in once I select umbra I can no longer change weapons, or hit the exit button at the bottom. I had to take my mr 15 test after I completed the part where you get umbra, so I switched to gara. Switching back causes the game to be unresponsive on the buttons but running my mouse through the items makes my warframe switch to them visually but nothing is responding. I can turn the guy around and such but not leave or customize anything

14 minutes ago, Woebetidethee said:

Also experiencing this!

After you get umbra the next mission starts off with one wave of mimics and the second wave of actual Sentients after killing that wave I am put into a state where I cannot do anything but run around and place health and energy pads down

• Like 1