Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

For some reason when we cast Transference all channeled abilities get removed now (they were still draining energy when used like that before so there was no abuse)

Please fix this cos its horribly annoying in eidolon hunts for example.

Edited by Shining_Darkness
  • Like 1

I'v ran into a frustratingly quest breaking bug 
so i got to the part where i go confront umbra as a tenno , as soon as i loud in the mission , it's all black and i can't see anything but the yellow compass marker, so i abort the mission and when i got back into my ship , i got back as Umbra o_O !!!! as the warframe , the game acted as if i obtained umbra even though i aborted the mission 
So i try for a second time to go inside the mission to confront umbra , and instead of it all being black , it's all "void" scenery , and again all i see is the yellow compass marker , so i tried the "unstuck" command , it worked , i was in the mission but instead of the operator i am Umbra , even though i never obtained him , i can dash and go invisible like the operator , but as umbra , i can't bring out the operator to finish the quest , and fighting umbra AS UMBRA is weird enough , and when ever i abort and go back to the ship i go back as Umbra 
PLEASE FIX T____T  
8JYV5ag.jpg
this is what i see when the mission starts b0SquaX.jpg
and this what happens after i do "unstuck"  Dbe5VMH.jpg
As you can see , i can go invisible like the operator but as Umbra !!!

On 2018-06-14 at 8:14 PM, Trazzy said:

On "Search for Umbra" on Nuovo, Ceres, I cannot damage Umbra with any void damage. All hits do 0 damage and nothing happens. I've used different frames to see if that was an issue but no dice.

Edit: I've restarted the game, changed amps, removed amp, none of which had any affect on the result. Just stuck in the quest and cannot progress further at this time.

The same thing has happened to me.

The hitboxes in this update seem to be very funky, in many missions sometimes my fireweapons stop hitting the enemies and I need to use melee, since that does not seem to be affected, I have foung many people online who are experiencing this same thing

• Like 1

I was just in hydron after a long time, just finished sortie and got an affinity booster, so decided to go ahead and lvl a few things. Already there, I transfer into my operator so that I can get some energy out of zenurik, and when I go back into umbra I realize I have no shields and I experience transference static even though my operator suffered no harm. Tried going in and out several times, and it just kept going. Asked my fellow squad if someone had this problem considering two of them were umbras (perhaps it's not a problem and it is in fact how umbra works, because of being an untamed warframe and all that), but they were ok. After we finished the defense, I went to the simulacrum to test it, and nothing happened. Then I decided to keep leveling my stuff, changed my primary, secondary and melee, added a few mods here and there, and went to hydron. In there, again, the same thing happened. Once again finished the mission and decided to go to hydron again, except I would record it this time, just in case. While recording I encountered a major trouble: if I got in and out of my umbra repeatedly, as fast as I could, I would then be trapped in an ambiguous state: my umbra would be still, standing, pointing and shooting on its own as it does when I'm in operator mode, and also I would aim and shoot with my umbra, while I can't move and the operator seems to be trapped in a "running in place" animation like 5 meters away. No skills can be used, neither transference. I leave you the link to the unlisted video I uploaded to YouTube hoping it will help. I know it's not usual to use transference as I did at the end of the video, but the static and shieldless part of the issue when playing regularly is kind of annoying.

Thanks for reading!

When I'm on loading screen, and some message show up like "Session Unavailable", I cant press OK using mouse ou keyboard to back my ship and choose another mission, I have to close the game and start again, this bug started after the sacrifice uptade. As you can see, theres no mouse to click in message and I even can press enter.

kK4jwVs.jpg

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 6:40 PM, LostGild said:

Idk, if this does happen at the 1st time for you, but for me, after i have destroyed his shield, stunned and then transferenced him, the story continues.

After its done, Umbra is freezing and it says i should stun him again to transference him again, but after the stun the transference doesnt work. And the progressing stops there.

Also i cant even click "ESC", and sometimes alt+f4 doesnt work too, i need to get out of warframe via alt+Tab and the close window.

I repeated the mission 2 times, and the same bug happened twice.

So i am not gonna try more, until this is fixed.

Good Luck, and have a nice day.

Yup, it's happen on the first time. I can't start the cutscene at all. I'll try again today, like play another mission first to reset it all then try again.

If it doesn't work I guess I have to wait for hotfix

Anyway, thank you for sharing. Have a nice day.

Exalted Weapons Bug weapon damage shows differently in orbiter and simulacrum.

Possibly all exalted weapons showing different damage stats in orbiter/simulacrum...

Have tried with mesa regulators they show different damage stats as well.

orbiter > 

g4zDZgq.jpg

simulacrum > 

Eg3nz1N.jpg

Umbra can't be stun 😞 

Once the shield of Umbra removed, I go to use the Void Blast to stun him but he keeps moving and it is therefore impossible to use the transference on him (while Ordis tells me that I succeeded and that I have to use the transference), Umbra then continues to type me and I can not continue the quests.

I already passed this passage (without this kind of trouble) but I failed the mission when I had to extract.
I re-try several the mission after that but the bug continues, even after relaunching the game.

In the video I go up that I can not stun him while Ordis tells me that I succeeded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IQFOGzWyMU

I just restarted the mission and didn't have the problem. I have no idea about the differences of this time or now because I had already re-try the mission several times without this changing 😕 

Edited by Kiiren
New's

I was scrolling through my inventory so that i could sell some unneeded weapon when this caught my attention:aT4BEtT.jpgIt sems that in the Inventory UI the stats for secondary fire modes are offset, so that the accuracy is displayed as Critical Chance, Crit Chance as Crit Multiplier etc.

I also had multiple games recently, in which doors wouldn't open for me (this used to happen at 250+ ping, which is understandable) despite good ping (~60).

Lastly (I have no idea how or why this happened sadly) this happened to me:hUje5Rf.jpgI got stuck beneath this stairway on Hydron. I dont know how, but i was performing melee combos with the Stinging Thorn Stance and suddenly clipped into the stairs, getting stuck. I remebered too late to use /unstuck and changed into Operator form first, which resulted in me going into this Space below the floor/stairs. As i wasn't really "stuck" anymore but could move around normally within this space, /unstuck didn't work for getting out of this.

Hope DE will be able to fix the many bugs that came from the Sacrifice, it was an awesome update otherwise😁

PS:I think this is supposed to go into the general thread, not this one for the Sacrifice Quest.... How do I change that?😅

Edited by Nameless_Dude
Posted in Wrong Thread

18 hours ago, Sam.NaMiKaZe said:

I'v ran into a frustratingly quest breaking bug 
so i got to the part where i go confront umbra as a tenno , as soon as i loud in the mission , it's all black and i can't see anything but the yellow compass marker, so i abort the mission and when i got back into my ship , i got back as Umbra o_O !!!! as the warframe , the game acted as if i obtained umbra even though i aborted the mission 
So i try for a second time to go inside the mission to confront umbra , and instead of it all being black , it's all "void" scenery , and again all i see is the yellow compass marker , so i tried the "unstuck" command , it worked , i was in the mission but instead of the operator i am Umbra , even though i never obtained him , i can dash and go invisible like the operator , but as umbra , i can't bring out the operator to finish the quest , and fighting umbra AS UMBRA is weird enough , and when ever i abort and go back to the ship i go back as Umbra 
PLEASE FIX T____T  
8JYV5ag.jpg
this is what i see when the mission starts

OMG, finally someone with the same problem as me, this is happening all the time, and i also have access to Umbra when i returned to the ship after i aborted the mission.

After using transference on umbra and doing the cut scene with the stone game on ceres i believe, the game comes out with the current quest marker being use transference on umbra. Umbra is not moving or responsive, trying to use transference again does nothing. The first time this happened even the escape menu was unresponsive so I alt+f4'd and restarted the game. Upon doing the quest again, the same bug occurred. I am softlocked out of the game. I have a screenshot but cannot find the option to upload it

I'm playing with a steam controller and Since the new UI....

I can't leave a group at the end of a round of game play unless I actually exit the game. The option to leave the team is an option but when you attempt to select it it does nothing.

I also can not find how to send an invite, mute a player etc... While in chat. I cannot get that sub menu to show up anymore.  

I am also unable to close a chat window after chatting with someone... The option is not present to select. 

I also cannot select a player from the right side list in the chat window to start a chat or bring up the submenu.

My Euphona Prime couldn't hit some enemies. I saw some bug reports about ragdolled enemy cannot be hit by some projectiles. There was Zephyr in game, so I don't know if it's the same case, but I also couldn't hit enemy affected by corrosive debuff.

Dragon Nikana is also bugged when you equip any skins, it's cloth part at shealth won't disappear.

On 2018-06-15 at 7:06 AM, bradleyisnot123 said:

I am not able to move passed placing the stones on the komi have in the quest. I have tried with the keyboard and mouse, with Xbox controller and with steam controller. It is as if it does not know that I am attempting to place a stone. It will not let me proceed. HELP!

You are probably using Steam. Try remapping the "A" button to be "A" instead of "Jump/Archwing Up".  I think the Komi mini-game is failing to put the controller into "Menu" mode, and it can't recognize "Jump/Archwing Up" as "A" or "Select".

On 2018-06-15 at 10:12 PM, GrimwarAlpha1 said:

Komi Stones do not seem to want to place. 

Same.

On 2018-06-15 at 10:10 AM, bradleyisnot123 said:

I still can't use my controller for steam and access the submenu to invite players, block, mute, etc... In chat.  

I now can't, since this last update, leave a team while playing a mission... The option is there I just can't select it with my steam controller.

I STILL can't progress through the Sacrifice Quest because when I get to the Komi have stage it doesn't recognize that I'm trying to place a stone... I've tried with my steam controller, Xbox controller and keyboard and mouse.... No luck. It doesn't even recognize that I'm trying to place a stone.

Same. Also remap "A" to "A" in Menu mode should fix your Matchmaking/Leave problems. See

On 2018-06-15 at 9:05 AM, Elearany said:

no matter what i press its impossible for me to place that Komi stone. Nothing reacts, relogging, putting it on solo doesnt help. Only way to get out is alt+f4 . Really disspointed  now , 😞

Same.

Please fix the Transference static debuff bug with umbra. It kicks in whenever i go back to umbra and camera goes crazy, after transfering back and forth from frame to operator mode, the static debuff procs again and again, stacking and reducing ehp by a lot.

Also when transfering back to umbra, instead of making the frame teleport to operator, it's the operator that teleports to the frame's location.

This bug only happens with Excalibur Umbra and when I'm not hosting.

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to put this, but I need to address an issue about a bug for Limbo Prime.

I'm finding that, when his pistol- Destreza Prime- empty's it's clip, instead of reloading he switches to his melee.... even though I have more ammo for another full clip.  

If this could be addressed, I would appreciate it, because it's getting VERY annoying to have to waste time switching back to firearms from melee.

Thanks,

Kyuubi927

Sorry, just realized this isn't the right place for this.  My bad.  Ignore this XP

Edited by Kyuubi927
Just realized that this wasn't a good place to address this issue.

I'm stuck on The Sacrifice - Pursue Umbra (Triton, Neptune)

After I transference in to Umbra and see the cutscene, I appear back in Triton with the current objective still being "use transference on umbra".

I've run the mission several times and the same thing happens each time.

I see this is a known bug and I guess I have to wait for a patch to fix it before I can progress. 😞