Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Jumped off a cliff on Lua as operator during fourth mission (Explore Lua). My operator was teleported to a different part of the map and all doors outside of my section became unopenable (also including doors leading to previous section where mission had started) - so could not progress.

Video

2 hours ago, Thornprime said:

I can't place the stones in the mini game. I can't continue the quest 😥. I tried mouse and keyboard and a controller. Please help. 

If you're on Steam, try using Steam's layout editor for your controller. Under the Game tab, remap the "A" button from "Jump/Archwing Up" to the controller A button under the Legacy Keys submenu (bottom of the screen).

Remember to restore your layout after finishing the quest.

Am 17.6.2018 um 13:40 schrieb LostGild:

Idk, if this does happen at the 1st time for you, but for me, after i have destroyed his shield, stunned and then transferenced him, the story continues.

After its done, Umbra is freezing and it says i should stun him again to transference him again, but after the stun the transference doesnt work. And the progressing stops there.

Also i cant even click "ESC", and sometimes alt+f4 doesnt work too, i need to get out of warframe via alt+Tab and the close window.

I repeated the mission 2 times, and the same bug happened twice.

So i am not gonna try more, until this is fixed.

Good Luck, and have a nice day.

My reported bug still exist, thought those 2 hotfixes (or 3?) till today fixed it already, but nope.

I guess i will have to wait a month, just to go sure, that that bug will not happen again.

And btw. there is some phrase repeating 2x, something like "when you see the only one you love die, somewhere around there.

Not that that bothers me, but it probably bothers you ^^

when using umbra in certain tilesets (PoE for sure, and others have experienced this bug.) I can confirm, and dying as an operator, you will fall through the floor, taking you a lengthy time to reset above ground. (I've had others tell me they have had the bug, so I assume it has to do with the tileset.)

Edited by neotarkus

Wukong's primal staff is visually affected by both warframe range mods as well as melee weapon reach mods.

However, there is no actual range benefits. The staff does not have added range to its attacks with the aforementioned mods.

I wasn't able to produce more range on it in the simulacrum.

Am 22.6.2018 um 15:19 schrieb LostGild:

My reported bug still exist, thought those 2 hotfixes (or 3?) till today fixed it already, but nope.

I guess i will have to wait a month, just to go sure, that that bug will not happen again.

And btw. there is some phrase repeating 2x, something like "when you see the only one you love die, somewhere around there.

Not that that bothers me, but it probably bothers you ^^

I had an Idea today how to possibly solve this problem, didnt expect much but it worked.

So i was always using Octavia, and i always used mallet to distract Umbra, and to be able to dmg, stun and then transference him.

This time i used a Rhino Prime, and it didnt bug, so its probably Octavia with her Mallet or something around that, that bugs the progression.

I rly did like the atmosphere in this quest and i finally (the bug was rly annoying xD) finish it today, it was a bit short, but i am still happy.

Ty for this great quest, and hopefully you are creating more and more quest like this one soon.

Have a nice weeked.

Edit: It was the "how i could betray my own kind" and the following sentence, that was been said 2 times. And not the love part.

Edited by LostGild

Sacrifice Quest related bugs:
1. Intro cinematic (after interacting with Lotus's helmet) unbalanced in audio: music and effects much louder than voice even though all audio settings were set equally on 60%)
2. Ingame chat is visible throughout all cinematic if set to active room (region, private)
3. During first mission Ordis begins his dialog even if game is on the pause menu.

During the quest when I go to pursue Umbra at Triton (Neptune) I get to the point where I watch the cutscene with Ballas. His last sentence is "But all miracles require a sacrifice". Afterwards I am supposed to get a cutscene with my operator (I googled to make sure I wasn't missing something).
Instead I stand in front of Umbra, he is standing still and not doing anything, the quest objective tells me to stun the umbra and use transference on him (again) but it does not work. I can't click escape or use abilites. I have to Alt + f4 to close the game. I have tried it 3 times and same issue each time, I can not progress further.

Edit: I changed warframe from octavia to some other warframe, and it worked this time. I was using the first and second ability and the Umbra was focusing them only. I don't know if this was the cause. I killed him the same way as the other times however.

Edited by Skyefox
update

Cannot place stone, I am on PC using mouse and keyboard. No functionality no Escape to go to menu, nothing.

A bit disapointing after my long hiatus from Warframe...

Hope it gets fixed soon as this looks like a great quest and I've been missing Warframe, this seems like a good way back

Got to the final mission today, was fighting the sentients and jumped onto some tree roots to the left of Ballas and the burning tree (facing from the entrance to that area). Xferred to operator and finished a sentient from that perch and when I hopped down to find the other sentients, they had moved/teleported into the collapsed stone entry tunnel and were trapped. Had to abort and restart.

Edited by Nosfentor
edit:removed empty quote

On 2018-06-15 at 6:03 PM, Rugenio said:

I'm at the point of the quest when it says to "confront umbra" on Tycho, Lua, after acceding the fourth Vitruvian layer. In the loading screen for the mission, either the loading bar stops at a fixed place (usually it doesn't progress past 50% or so, I can still move the orbiter) or the game straight up stops responding and freezes (in this case the only thing working are the sound effects). The only thing that stops is the game, I can still use the Pc if I open another window and there's still lots of available ram, I switched to min settings for graphic and nothing changes. Restarting the game does nothing.

Edit: Three days later the problem is still here. I tried anything that came to my mind (clicking on mission with operator, with different frames, changing some graphic settings, etc.) but i still can't progress on the quest. I noticed i have umbral mods (I don't know if I'm supposed to have them at this point) but I don't have excal umbra.

Edit 2: More than a week has passed and everything is as it was. If I click on the mission node while on operator the loading bar gets stuck at about 50%, if I click with a warframe it fills up but the mission still doesn't start.

So, it's been almost 3 weeks since my original post and the problem is still there, unchanged. I understand that a bug such as mine could be caused by a myriad of different things, I also get that I wasn't very specific in determining the conditions in which the bug occurs (I've tried all that came to my mind but i still couldn't find a way to change anything) and that my problem is, as i see from other's posts, not very common.

But i still can't finish the quest.

Since hoping that some hotfix will solve the problem is a bit delusional for me, I'd appreciate it a lot if you could give me the option to cancel the mission and restart it. These kinds of problem are sometimes fixed with a "reset" but unfortunately I don't have that option right now.

The only problem I see in giving the option to restart the quest is that I have parts of the rewards (umbral mods) but not all (I don't have Umbra himself). So if I were to replay the quest it would be either a rewardless quest which doesn't then give me Umbra or a rewarded quest which gives me 2 sets of umbral mods, but I hope you can still spare the time to make us able to restart the quest and give the appropriate rewards to everyone.

59 minutes ago, Rugenio said:

So, it's been almost 3 weeks since my original post and the problem is still there

Whatever is affecting you affects very few people apparently because I've not seen lots of people complaining about this. Your game log could have important clues that would help find a solution. You should go to http://support.warframe.com and create a new ticket there. Attach your log file to your ticket. Check here:  https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket- for information about where to find your game log and how it should be handled.

Nekros's 4 is bugged in elite sanctuary onslaught,
if you ever spam it enough for simaris to disable it, it does not get disabled, but gets bugged.
it will never get the disable timer, but re-casting it will no longer move the shadows to you, so after going trhough the conduit you cannot move them to you, have to wait full duration of them to expire before re-summoning to your location, and even then recasting it will not move them from the initial spawn location

On 2018-06-16 at 7:47 PM, Darkuhn said:

Here are some more Bugs i encountered:

The New operator Cosmetics clip into his Face:

IRVroC3.jpg

zA9la3W.jpg

When transferring back to UMBRA you get a Stack of the Interference Debuff (which you normally get when downed as Operator):

TNAQiZ8.jpg

Lastly, if you transfer in and out of UMBRA rapidly it prevents the further use of Transference (Pressing 5 won't engage Operatormode):

o7OY8W2.jpg

That is strangely cool

I am having the same bug I was having the day Sacrifice launched.

As I enter the room with Umbra murdering Grineer, he doesn't have shields. he's completely immune to Void Blasts, and Transference Abilities whatsoever. I have been completely unable to advance past this point since the day of Sacrifice, and have done both a cache clear,and a full re-install.

I'm unable to really "reproduce" the bug, since it just doesn't work when I enter.