Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I am on step "Return to Earth". I kill all the sentients and the music cuts out and I am just staring at Ballas in front of a burning tree, with nothing happening and no prompts. I become unarmed at this point; and I have restarted my client and re-ran the mission up to this point where it always seems to freeze. I can run around the courtyard but nothing happens.  Any ideas?

Edit: Details

Edited by SgtStealYoKill
more detail
  • Like 1

Changing Warframes after getting umbra DURING the quest has caused a bit of a progression block.  Seeing that I could mod Umbra I went to reference my original excal build to use on Umbra.  I equipped my excal and then went back to umbra, but I cannot leave the arsenal menu, neither can I bring any other menu up to escape it.  I'm at the step in which I need to equip Umbra and return to Earth, but seeing as how I cannot leave the arsenal menu when doing so.  I cannot finish the quest at this time.

Edited by JackieRED

Asseral softlocks your game when you try to pick another warframe during the quest

During the last objective of the quest after meeting ballas and killing the sentients the game softlocks. there is no interaction to what to do next and the objective goes away. when backtracking and touching to door you came from the battle music starts back up like there is a missing enemy left. even if it did spawn you cant kill it since all your weapons is locked.

I got the 'get umbra early' bug like someone else before me.  After the first mission of chasing down and linking with Umbra I get back to my ship and the cutscene starts and when its over I'm in Umbra, I can mod him, fashion frame everything and I took him into the next mission and realized that I wasn't supposed to have him yet lol.  Amusingly after the last mission of linking with him where you do get him for real, he swapped over to my fashion framed version for the rest of the mission.

Uh I do need some help. During the second pursue, the one on Neptune. I transfer into Umbra for the first time in that mission and watch the scene where the fourth blood bag drains into me right. But then I'm shot out of transference as I would deem normal. But then I'm back in the mission and Umbra is absolutely still with only idle animations. I can't hit escape. Yet I can void strike umbra and Ordis gives me that "use transference on himmmm" but I'll hit 5 however many times and it goes through the animation and sound, but nothing results from it. The entire while Umbra is just absolutely still with the bare minimum of animation of him howling as I use transference. I would love assistance with this part to actually be able to continue on. I have still yet to determine whether this is a prog stop or not for me. Thanks

27 minutes ago, Helsiege said:

After I confront Ballas on Earth and the first few waves of sentients come, they stop spawning but nothing happens afterwards. I'm not given a prompt to do anything and none of my abilities work.

ec6f553eb98c502e5bb8e1c954741035.jpg

same here

I'm pretty much softlocked in the arsenal atm. I have loki frame on but then the game ask me to equip umbra on. I go to the arsenal to put him on only to find out i cant exit...lol so i alt +f4 then when i log in i have loki! like wtf! anyone know how to fix this?

When I received the return to earth mission during the sacrifice quest I wanted to see something on another frame in my arsenal so I swapped over before entering the mission and then intended to swap back to Excal Umbra.

When I attempt to swap back to Umbra it allows me to equip it but then my arsenal is 100% unresponsive I can't click anything or bring up any menus other than SHOW PROFILE in the top left. I have to force quit the game.

When I return to the game my previous warframe in this case mirage prime is once again equipped with my previous load out. When I attempt to switch back to umbra the same thing happens. Since I need to be on umbra to continue on the quest I am stuck at this point.

Correction: I can view the powers screen

Edited by Ecliptix
See correction

unequipped Umbra mid-quest, and when I re-equip him, it messes up my UI and I can't even press ESC to get out. Restarting reverts all loadouts to how they were before equipping him. Even randomizing loadout until I get umbra in breaks the UI for me.

3 minutes ago, Harmonixer said:

I too am stuck at the burning tree. Not sure what I missed, but it seems like I'm unable to progress.

Did you mod Umbra and/or have primary and secondary equiped? I remember someone mentioning that and saying it fixed although I am having a tough time killing sentients w/o mods. 

3 minutes ago, Apollon1710 said:

Stuck on the quest on Ceres. Used Transference on Umbra and went through the cutscene. I'm back in the level, the objective is still 'Use Transference on Umbra', and nothing happens.

Yep facing this too, just on a mission further down the line where its similar structure. I get kicked out and I have to do the objective again rather than complete the mission. Let me know if you figure out anything

1 minute ago, Venell said:

Did you mod Umbra and/or have primary and secondary equiped? I remember someone mentioning that and saying it fixed although I am having a tough time killing sentients w/o mods. 

I have modded umbra and have all my weapons on exiting the mission doesnt do anything also

When you confront Ballas back on Earth, with the objective "Confront Ballas", after I kill the mimics, the game just stops everything. Abilities are all stopped, weapons can't be drawn, nothing happens. I assume this isn't supposed to happen, so I hope this get's addressed soon. Thanks