Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

OK, so after you get Umbra unlocked officially, if you swap off Umbra and then back to Umbra in your loadout it will soft lock the game and you cannot click on anything other than abilities. You are forced to do a full restart.

After a restart though everything seems to work just fine. 

Edited by Arcane_Bullet

the glitched I have is the last quest mission that Operator and Umbra going to meet Valas at Lith, Earth.

I killed all the sentients, but after kill all the sentients, the Valas said anything, my warframe and Operator just being one

without any weapon.  Finally, the quest are keep freeze at this moment, and only I can do is get out the mission and try again.

I don't want to spamming or said come to my stream, but I'm streaming at twich at this moment that you can check.

I tried 5 times, and everytime, it stopped at this time.

I don't know how to fix this glitch or how to move to next chapter.  So, please answer me how to finish this mission.

Just now, LIEBUST00 said:

the glitched I have is the last quest mission that Operator and Umbra going to meet Valas at Lith, Earth.

I killed all the sentients, but after kill all the sentients, the Valas said anything, my warframe and Operator just being one

without any weapon.  Finally, the quest are keep freeze at this moment, and only I can do is get out the mission and try again.

I don't want to spamming or said come to my stream, but I'm streaming at twich at this moment that you can check.

I tried 5 times, and everytime, it stopped at this time.

I don't know how to fix this glitch or how to move to next chapter.  So, please answer me how to finish this mission.

Same

7 minutes ago, Gynecomastia said:

Switching off of Umbra during the quest and switching back to him locks the arsenal UI, only happens with umbra btw.

EVERYBODY SUFFERING FROM THIS ERROR! I FOUND A FIX/WORKAROUND!

Restart your game, request to join a squad of any kind, and before the mission starts (but during the timer countdown) switch BACK to Umbra, you will start the mission with umbra equipped, then be able to leave with umbra and fix the issue.

• Like 1

POSSIBLE WORKAROUND FOR UMBRA SOFTLOCK IN ARSENAL

1. Login to game fresh

2. Join a party with someone. Select a mission in the star chart. Your teammate should NOT accept yet.

3. Go to Arsenal and equip Umbra

4. Have teammate confirm mission and start

5. When mission loads you should be Umbra.

6. Abort mission, you should be back in Orbiter with Umbra equipped.

UI stuck after switching back to Umbra (before Return to Earth mission)
Hey, not sure if this has already been reported (sorry if it has).
I'm on the portion of the quest that says "Return to Earth", just after getting Umbra. I noticed that Umbra comes with specific mods on him and on his weapons, so I was curious to see if these mods worked on other warframes. I put on Frost to see (the mods do work, not sure if they're meant to), but now when I switch back into Umbra, the whole UI freezes. I cannot press escape, I cannot change my weapons, anything, I'm just stuck in my arsenal. I tried restarting the game and it just brings back Frost. I tried alt+F4 which also brought up Frost.
Hopefully this helps! 

I LITERALLY cannot equip Excalibur Umbra and exit my arsenal to continue the goddamn quest. This bug just sucks

After I got umbra i went to the arsenal to make sure he was upgraded including installing arcanes and i needed a reference for my excalibur build so i switch to my other excalibur to see the build then i went back to excalibur umbra but then as i equipped him I couldn't access ANYTHING, and i couldn't leave the arsenal (and since you guys removed the button for the pause menu which was my usual fix for this) I literally cannot progress at all.

When I do the confrontation with Ballas, I kill all the Sentients and then Umbra sheathes his weapons. I can't do anything besides walk around and jump and stuff, and there's no objective, nor is Ballas doing anything but standing there looking smug. Please, help?

after first building umbra, i quit the game before going to the first quest to search for umbra after he escapes; upon returning to the game i now have a maxed rank umbra complete with installed orokin reactor.

Ok so I may have found a really bad bug that prevents me from continuing the quest, so after I did a few missions and got Umbra as an actual warframe after fighting him a couple of times, I started to wander if anything was in the infested room, so I switched to Nidus to check the room, then tried to go back to Umbra.....the game brakes and I have to Alt+F4 to get out, I physically can't get out of the armory nor use the escape menu and I need Umbra to do the next mission 

2 minutes ago, Arcane_Bullet said:

OK, so after you get Umbra unlocked officially, if you swap off Umbra and then back to Umbra in your loadout it will soft lock the game and you cannot click on anything other than abilities. You are forced to do a full restart.

After a restart though everything seems to work just fine. 

A full restart of the game has not worked for me. I have to force quit my game each time I get locked on Umbra. 

Heyo, so when you are first prompted to equip Umbra and then

Spoiler

he... ya know, up and runs away and you are supposed to find him,

I still have Umbra equipped.

This is probably because I made a load out for him first and equipped him after making it, so its letting me play as Umbra even when hes gone because of auto equip.

Don't worry, I wont be playing as him for the rest of the story until I legitimately obtain him, but I think this is worth pointing out considering how much of an immersion breaker it is. I am curious if it will make me Umbra when in Umbra cutcesnes though, but I'm not going to proceeed as him. Anyways, so far this quest is neat and keep up the great work devs!

il y a 1 minute, Ruffles1014 a dit :

A full restart of the game has not worked for me. I have to force quit my game each time I get locked on Umbra. 

Yeah, every time I login and I've restarted a few times now, and it just brakes when I look at him so till this is fixed my game is basically unplayable 

I think I'm almost done, and I've noticed a couple issues. Firstly, when the Umbra escapes after you've built it, you can return to your arsenal and re-equip umbra before it seems you are supposed to.

And the big one, is that in the ballas encounter after defeating all the sentients, it sets me into the no-combat mode and does not proceed with the story. He jsut sits there nodding at me. Restarting the mission once didn't seem to help, about to try again.,.

Just now, Raceriouszzz1 said:

After killing all the sentients in the "Return to Earth" Mission, nothing happens and im just stuck looking at Ballas

3 minutes ago, 0x1F44C said:

STUCK AT THE BURNING TREE?

Redo the fight in operator mode.  Ballas says "both shall burn", so it makes sense.  Umbra even fights alongside you!

Also holy S#&$ that ending tho

This

7 minutes ago, MrChupon said:

POSSIBLE WORKAROUND FOR UMBRA SOFTLOCK IN ARSENAL

1. Login to game fresh

2. Join a party with someone. Select a mission in the star chart. Your teammate should NOT accept yet.

Can Confirm this works

1 hour ago, crossblessr said:

When I went to "search for umbra" on ceres, I transfered into umbra and went through the cutscene, but when the cutscene was over, I was back out, and it prompted me to transfer into Umbra again, but nothing would happen would I tried.

This is happening to me. Can't progress 😞

Just to expand:

After playing the game with Ballas, I'm directed to transfer to Umbra a second time and when i do nothing happens. This also causes me to not be able to even abort mission. I have to die (by jumping off ledge) before I can hit esc. When I abort mission and go back to retry, still bugged.

I've tried restarting the game as well.

Edited by Zyneris
expand.

Just now, novaninja1901 said:

when trying to equip umbra into a different load out the arsenal controls break and you cant exit the game without alt-f4 ing. this makes Umbra unable to be re-equipped and you cannot finish the quest

1. Login to game fresh