Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

New UI looks sleek. Just noticed that at least Akstilleto Prime and Akbolto Prime have their non-prime variants' picutres in the new Inventory UI. I haven't checked all of them yet but at least these two have this problem.

Game bug

Game breaking bug. Spoiler alert. When you confront umbra as the operator. If you exit the quest just as it starts. It unlocks umbra immediately. However you cannot proceed in the quest. Everytime you load the level to confront umbra. The stage doesn't load. It just pulls up a blue void.

Update. To fix this. Unequip Umbra and his weapon...and it works. 

Edited by yuagister

6 minutes ago, Branjasopia said:

When switching to Umbra from the arsenal, the UI stops working and your trapped in the arsenal unless you alt+f4.

I actually cant progress because of this. If I switch to umbra and close the game it reverts to the warframe I was using before I switched.

I just cant ecplain how thankful I am to have the oppurtunity to play this game...

And Im sorry but... HOLY S#&$ THE YEAR OF WAITING... #*!% IT BECAUSE ITS HERE, ITS A AWESOME AND YOU GUYS WRITE A STORY WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IMAGINATION IT TAKES TO, BUT I KNOW YOU ARE THE GODS...

Thanks to ya'll for giving the oppurtunity to be part of your story.

Love you Digitals Extremes

Fix the last fight please , after i kill the sentinels nothing happens , the guy just sits under the tree .... and cant use my skills or anything else.

Edited by Siala

40 minutes ago, NeoYahtzee said:

So uh, if you unequip Excal Umbra, you get a nice uh loadout not working, and your choice of restart, or stare at a broken loadout ui

Also have this problem.  it's actually not unequipping that's the problem, it's trying to reequip.  And with the clickable menu in the upper left gone now, it's impossible to do anything but force quit the game