Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

Where Warframe shines above all other products out there is in its amazing, dedicated team who lend themselves to their fanbase's trust so easily. These are easy words to utter, but as has been proven, unlikely to follow. Digital Extremes, you are the best in the field, and I'm no butt-kisser. Many thanks and eternal admiration :D 

Edited by Tellakey

while I love the idea mod-able exalted weapons, it would be nice if any ability tied to weapon mods had the same feature (khora's whipclaw for example, she already has a mod-able ability however with Venari so it could be awkward, I suppose).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

LIMBO STASIS CHANGES!

Limbo's Stasis has been changed to make it more cooperative! Now, Stasis only stops time for Enemies. Limbo's Gear and all Ally Gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

*sob* Plz gib augment for freezing your own projectiles plox. T_T

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After the target is captured in Capture missions, the level alert levels will automatically turn off after 1 minute, and enemy spawns will stop after 2 minutes.

Why, this is what makes missions fun, the spawns. Can we please stop making missions force us to leave maps and speed run? There was nothing wrong with spawns after the capture.