Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr/Prime’s Talons

• No customizing since her Talons’ design is all Energy-based! 

Can you let us choose between her various skins' configurations, though? Original is different from Prime which is different from Gersemi, after all. Being able to choose between those if you own them would be nice.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cryowynd said:

Untitled.png

Shout out to all the brothers of the cult of the red text, and thanks DE for all your hard work!

I was in game chat banned by KickBot, so this is a big +1 to you dude!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After the target is captured in Capture missions, the level alert levels will automatically turn off after 1 minute, and enemy spawns will stop after 2 minutes.  

RIP Capture Farming 😞

• Like 2

As a new player that uses a x360 controller exclusively, I am most excited about the announcements regarding controller support!

These will be great QoL improvements that I will appreciate every time I play the game. Good on you for staying on top of the issues and making this game great regardless of how you play it.

I've only been playing for a month or so, but it's been obvious since the beginning that DE is a top notch studio with devs that love their work!

Thanks!

I have darn class tomorrow, and I should be in bloomin bed now...

however, thanks to the college campus' filter which I have to reset every hour, and my sheer excitement for this, means that I fear that I'm going to be staying until 4 for this...

well, there goes my sleeping schedlue for today

ehm I'm also a proud member of the red text cult, as I was at larunda for quite some time, if anyone noticed 😛

Edited by samuelx43a

maybe ive missed this elsewhere but im wondering about melee which i believe said they were hoping to launch alongside this and venus. are they not a part of this patch, do the notes not include them, or was their just not enough time to get them in as well. sorry if this was answered elsewhere but im just wondering.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have also have 2 free Themes specifically tailored for our visually impaired and color blind Tenno: the “Equinox Theme” (B&W theme) and the “High Contrast Theme”!

Huh, was not expecting a specific colour-blind theme out of the gate. Guess I'll have to give that a gander, see how appreciable it is.

Will there potentially be Deuteranopia, Protonopia and Tritanopia specific themes, to better cater to a given individual's type of colourblindness?

Exalted melees now have their own mod selection, but "melee" 1 abilities do not.

So for Wukong, which melee's mods does his 1 scale with?  Normal melee or iron staff?

Also wait... exalted "stances" don't add mod capacity?  That seems like a pretty big nerf.

Edited by Callback