Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

not sure if this has been reported yet but I think there is a bug where you can't disable the ability banner cast thing in the hud at least if your using controller thats a thing that is forced

would very much like to disable it just saying

Edited by Melos-mevim

YES :clem:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYU!

I know the team has put in a large amount of work, and I'm absolutely excited to play the new quest! May Warframe never stop growing!

I'm especially excited about the changes to exalted weapons, as it clears up so many problems regarding versatility towards weapon choice of certain frames, making sure we don't get pigeon-holed into using specific weapons whose builds line up with our exalted ones.

Will frames like Atlas, Khora, and Gara get the same treatment to their abilities too? I know they're not "technically" exalted weapons, but they are functionally the same, and still pigeon-hole us into using certain weapon builds, same as with Excal and the others. Plus, they're affected by riven mods, which makes no sense and screws with balance. Could these pseudo-exalted weapons get the same treatment too? Pretty please?

Regardless, thanks for all the hard work! can't wait to finish downloading!

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

LIMBO STASIS CHANGES!

Limbo's Stasis has been changed to make it more cooperative! Now, Stasis only stops time for Enemies. Limbo's Gear and all Ally Gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Limbo is the worst frame now, I don't use him anymore, he used to be my fave back when he first came out, before the rework.

He was the ONLY sniper frame, and you turned him into another CC melee frame, like 90% of the rest.
The only reason to use him now is to use his 2nd and 4th together to CC enemies.
Rhino is better at CC then Limbo, Nyx is better at CC then Limbo, Even Excalibur is better at CC then Limbo.
Excal's 2nd alone, is more useful then Limbo's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, combined.

Old Limbo will forever be 10 times better then new Limbo.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Excalibur Prime’s Armor from 250 to 300

So much for the whole "why would you want excal p? He's basically the same as normal excal" argument.

Hopefully Umbra has the same armor value...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

After the target is captured in Capture missions, the level alert levels will automatically turn off after 1 minute, and enemy spawns will stop after 2 minutes.  

Captain: "Okay everyone, they captured their target, now turn off the alarm and let them leave."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tekkieeeeeeee said:

I'm having problems updating, says that the update failed.

Reason being: Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

I had the same exact problem, tried all other options I know of and is reinstalling the entire game from Steam now. Reinstall will likely take like 4-5hrs though and I will report back if it works or not when it is done

Exalted weapons do not get the greatest benefit from melee stances which is the additional 10 mod capacity points.

So not only do we get sub-optimal polarities (Really? 2x naramon? When in every case 2x madurai would be superior) to force use of forma, we need to use even more because we've had 10 capacity points stolen.

This had better have been an oversight or a bug because having to spend forma to fix something that wasn't even an issue before shouldn't be a thing in the first place.

Just now, Quagmire321 said:

I had the same exact problem, tried all other options I know of and is reinstalling the entire game from Steam now. Reinstall will likely take like 4-5hrs though and I will report back if it works or not when it is done

ok thanks

You said we wouldnt need ton of formas for exalted weapon. . Sadly you didnt understand how They even worked it seems   10 less on melee exalted.. a big nerf or more forma usage....  Mesa regulators will need ton of them .    And poor titania Who have 2 exalted weapons...  

It really seems another heavy investment for all these  frames   Im kinda pissed off...  

Edited by MunsuLight

That limbo nerf, i cant even use it for solo excavations or arena anymore.

Not only because im vulnerable casting stasis (in the rift) but because now for some reason (BUG?) i receive damage from outside the rift.

Edited by Santiagorich

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

MODDABLE ‘EXALTED’ WEAPONS!

Warframes with unique Ability-driven (Exalted) Weapons can now be separately Modded in your Arsenal! This includes the ability to customize their appearance too!

If you own any of the following Warframes, their “Exalted” Weapon have been added to your Arsenal:

• Excalibur/Prime’s Exalted Blade 
    • We gave the Blade a partial physical design (hilt) so that you can customize its appearance (Energy color is still determined by Excalibur’s)! 
  • Ivara’s Artemis Bow 
  • Mesa’s Regulators 
    • If you own or purchase the Mesa Presidio Skin, you will automatically receive the  Presidio Regulators skin to equip onto Mesa’s Regulators.
  • Titania’s Dex Pixia + Diwata
  • Valkyr/Prime’s Talons
    • No customizing since her Talons’ design is all Energy-based!
  • Wukong’s Iron Staff

Exalted Weapons work in the following ways:

• They appear in your Arsenal as an unranked moddable Weapon option once you’ve unlocked the Ability. 
  • All Exalted weapons use the Mod classes expected for the class of weapon.
  • Melee Exalted Weapons have their Stance Mod permanently displayed in the modding UI with access to Combos!
  • Titania’s Dex Pixia now uses Secondary Mods! More on that in the Titania Exalted Weapons Dev Workshop we posted at the beginning of this week.
  • While Exalted Weapons can be ranked, they do not count towards Mastery Rank (with the exception of Khora’s Venari). 
  • Riven Mods are not generated for Exalted Weapons. 

No notes about included polarities. That is unsettling.