Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

il y a 1 minute, Kuygen a dit :
il y a 14 minutes, Dwead a dit :

I had the same bug happening in the last fight, i had modded excalibur before hand, i tried going in with no mods or primary or secondary weapons and the bug didnt happen @Dwead @Siala and anyone else who had it happen

I first tried without modding him but it's impossible to kill them without mods...

Gerade eben schrieb Kuygen:
vor 14 Minuten schrieb Dwead:

I had the same bug happening in the last fight, i had modded excalibur before hand, i tried going in with no mods or primary or secondary weapons and the bug didnt happen @Dwead @Siala and anyone else who had it happen

i finally progressed after using my rubico to kill the sentients instead of exalted blade, might be a solution

I had the same bug happening in the last fight, i had modded excalibur before hand, i tried going in with no mods or primary or secondary weapons and the bug didnt happen try that anyone else who has the issue and sees this other post somehow became a qoute idk how

6 minutes ago, alasthope said:

Also have this problem.  it's actually not unequipping that's the problem, it's trying to reequip.  And with the clickable menu in the upper left gone now, it's impossible to do anything but force quit the game

Same here trying to re-equip umbra breaks the gui so i can't exit the loadout screen. It sucks cause i need to re-equip it to finish the quest but Umbra doesn't save cause how loadouts work.

il y a 1 minute, megamino a dit :

Is this me? The update launcer seems only updating on 20 - 40 KBps which my internet have 1MBps, clearly i need 7 hours to update those things 😞

I have 2GBPS up and down and I downloaded at 6mbps ....

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

LIMBO STASIS CHANGES!

Limbo's Stasis has been changed to make it more cooperative! Now, Stasis only stops time for Enemies. Limbo's Gear and all Ally Gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods

Finally, no more limboi cancer 

Edited by Nareg300062

I attempted to equip Umbra in my inventory and my UI soft-locked. I couldn't access my other options or exit my arsenal. I let my friend attempt to log in on my account and Umbra wasn't even IN my inventory but, the Nikana was. However, Umbra WAS in my Inventory when I logged back in. I already submitted a ticket but, has anyone else encountered this?