[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Update 23

I do not like the new inventory screen. Instead of seeing what is what, I now can only see the icons of things and have to hover over or select an item to figure out what it is.

Well here are a few barrels, links, some neurotics. I can tell that at a glance. Just finding what I exactly want requires me to use a search (not bad) but can't just see that without using a search or clicking on things (very bad).

• Upvote 1

Need another hotfix. 

Stuck on the part where you have to stun "spoiler" and use transference. I get the cutscene and the little "minigame" but once I'm back I can't progress as the "spoiler" is standing around with no AI and I'm still on the mission part of "use transference" even though I used it!

Quest was good but not keen on the new layout: specifically the removal of names for items. Please give an option to bring names back. I'd rather have fewer items on the screen and actually be able to see what they are rather than more items and have to hover every item. Sure it looks better and cleaner but usability is reduced. 

• Upvote 2

Hey cool. Baro is here to sell you things. Lets look at his inventory. Wow this looks bad.

Oh hey, how many ducats or credits do I have? It isn't on Baros screen at all. This is also bad.

Oh look, a weapon baro sells. Ok how do I see its stats. Tab. This is silly. Why even have this.

Edited by Grithok
  • Upvote 1

• After the target is captured in Capture missions, the level alert levels will automatically turn off after 1 minute, and enemy spawns will stop after 2 minutes.  

And Oxuim farming is now ruined...
  • Woah 1

AT LAST, I will know if Umbra is just a disguised skin or a brand new Excal with his own moves...

Thanks DE, still waiting for better Stealth though (yes, even after 5 years).

3 minutes ago, unknow99 said:

AT LAST, I will know if Umbra is just a disguised skin or a brand new Excal with his own moves...

Thanks DE, still waiting for better Stealth though (yes, even after 5 years).

skin.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Hoods will appear open and Masks removed when they are involved in a cut scene.

I really liked having the masks on even in cinematics 😞

I couldn't care less about another excalibur skin and the quest to obtain it.

No nerfs this update or did DE ran out of AOE frames to destroy I wonder. No matter, nerfs will be back.

Can we at least get rivens for the exalted weapons? Why disabling them?

• Woah 1

So quick question. Can I change what Warframe is visible on the login screen? I tried last night and couldn't find how to do it. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

And more to be discovered upon completing THE SACRIFICE  quest!

DdgRXreUwAEy8BH.jpg:large&key=3bc0fbf3e6 

NEW UI THEMES AND UI CHANGES!

Currently, we have exactly 131 screens in Warframe that need an artistic pass to the new style. 8 are done and ready to go - they're here today! Themes similar to above are coming for the screens we have completed, and all subsequent screens will inherit whatever UI theme you've chosen (default or other purchased themes).  

We have also have 2 free Themes specifically tailored for our visually impaired and color blind Tenno: the “Equinox Theme” (B&W theme) and the “High Contrast Theme”! We’d love to get your feedback on them so that we can increase Warframe’s accessibility: 

To change your UI theme, go to your Interface Options and select “UI Customization”. 

eb8ba1fe9646f2748ae64b76f9c4f7c0.jpg

There you can also change your Background from the 3 available options:

• Equinox Background
  • Legacy Background
  • Vitruvian Background

You can also change the UI sounds from the “Legacy” and “Vitruvian” options. 

Please see our Developer Workshop for more information:

i have finished the Sacrifice quest and it was sick but i wonder how do we change themes or change the ui?

1 hour ago, Grithok said:

Hey cool. Baro is here to sell you things. Lets look at his inventory. Wow this looks bad.

Oh hey, how many ducats or credits do I have? It isn't on Baros screen at all. This is also bad.

Oh look, a weapon baro sells. Ok how do I see its stats. Tab. This is silly. Why even have this.

This is just... Bad. I understand some of their decisions on this, but I want to have more information about things, not less.

The new UI is fairly terrible in terms of functionality. Its clearly a step back when information I could see at a glance yesterday is now hidden behind several menus. 

• Upvote 1

UI Issue with Extrators, because of the way they line up, you cant read the health of your extractors, so you have to sort of guess at it.  If the tooltip could be set to "always on top" or something, that'd sort it.

Awesome job. Just hope i can download the update one day, every major update. Bang! try later! 

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

GL HF

I rely like this quest kept me buzzy for about 2hours😺
Thanks DE for this edition to your quests and story line. 
I also like to ask Please make it re-playable i like to rerun it

I love everything but the whole 'You've got five mods for five slots...tough luck if you don't play the same way' bit.  

That part I STRONGLY dislike.  I have to either use at least five forma or else just set my shiny new toy aside and hope that we get some mods for those slots for those of us who enjoy variety.

(5 mods for 5 slots seems like a really bad idea to me honestly...I have NO idea what the other options are and I can't be the only one who would rather use Lightning Dash than Power Strength)